Digital VCR no sound when NOT recording

Old April 15th 04, 05:50 AM
JBM

Default Digital VCR no sound when NOT recording

"Dave" wrote in message
First of all, Sorry if this is OT. There does not seem to be any other
place for Asus support.

I just got an Asus 9800XT Video card it works great I am very happy with

it.

My problem is with the Digital VCR software that came with the card. It
records perfectly but when watching TV with it there is no sound. If I

turn
on Line-In volume I get sound but then it is always on even when Digital

VCR
is off or while sound from a recording is being played.
Thanks for your time

My system (in case its relevent)
MB: Soyo kt400 Dragon Ultra Platinum (Cmedia sound chip)
PS: Enermax 450W (I think)
CPU: XP2000 @ 1750 (140 X 12.5)
RAM: Crucial PC2700 512MB
Video: Asus 9800XT (Cat 4.4) Asus WDM driver
HD: WD 120GB 8MB cache
cdrw: Liteon
DVD: Liteon
OS: Windows XP Pro (updated)

http://www.uncensored-news.com
The Worlds Uncensored News Source

What have you done to try to fix the problem?
i.e. installed latest drivers for your sound and video.
you might also try the alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati group

Jim Manning