Info Audio P4Pe

Old May 5th 07, 10:31 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Fabrizio

Default Info Audio P4Pe

Hi, I write you to resolve a problem. Having installed Vista how operating
system, I don't succeed to have the drivers for the card audio incorporated
in the motherboard anymore. I have succeeded in recovering the drivers of Xp
but the effect 5.1 as gone out audio I don't succeed anymore' to use. I
would want to know if there will be in the future' a driver SoundMax
Integreted Digital Audio version approves for having as before effect 5.1.
Thank you Fabrizio

Old May 5th 07, 11:56 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
DaveW[_2_]

Vista was intentionally designed to be used with CURRENT equipment that was
introduced in the past 1 or 2 years. Your motherboard is almost 5 years old
and not compatible with
Vista, as you discovered when you tried to operate the onboard audio, for
which there are NO Vista drivers.

--

DaveW

Old May 6th 07, 10:44 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Fabrizio

Thank you very much !

Fabrizio