ATI Radeon AIW 7500 drivers???

Old November 22nd 03, 08:29 PM
Bitsbucket

Default ATI Radeon AIW 7500 drivers???

ATI has got to have to most F'd up site in the world!! If you look for
drivers with the driver finder it goes this way.....winxp........graphic
driver.....radeon......BOOM here are your drivers......BUL****.......I have
a AIW 7500 and if I look around they have OTHER drivers,,,, older ones for
MY card, IF I want MMC to work. I can't run the newer MMC center, I need a
new video card for that, so I guess us 7500 users are out of luck!
I do have the 7.7 mmc running on an ORIGINAL AIW Radeon card on my sons
machine (paid DEARLY for that MuthaF*&^%^ ..... 400 bucks)
So can someon tell me what the F*%& drivers and MMC I can run that is the
newest? I am having problems with some games, particularly Call of Duty demo
that came on a Maximum PC CD. Plus I want to run the newer MMC it seems to
have a better picture all the way around.
TIA
Bitsbucket

---

Old November 22nd 03, 09:15 PM
Anthony Rondon

Hey,

The AIW 7500 is a radeon so the site was correct, just download the 3.9
package and install it. You can also download MMC 8.7 and all related
software for it except for the DVD player for free. I also have the original
AIW and am currently using MMC 8.7.
s.com...

Old November 22nd 03, 09:20 PM
Bitsbucket

What was your sequence of install? (I have had problems getting everything
installed corectly before)
and what do you use for a DVD player now? Something like Power DVD?
TIA
Bitsbucket

Old November 22nd 03, 10:47 PM
Anthony Rondon

First of I install the latest AGP/IDE drivers for my motherboard, VIA 3 in
1's. I don't know what you have but go to your MB's Man. site to see whats
available.

Here's the rest of it,

Install DiectX9
Reboot
Windows Media Encoder 9
Reboot
Display Driver
Reboot
Control Panel
Reboot
WDM Capture Driver
Reboot
DAO/MDAC
Reboot
Multimedia Center
Reboot
Remote Wonder Driver
Reboot

I know it seems like alot of reboots but I find that I have less problems if
I do it this way. I do use PowerDVD instead of ATI's offering. Hope this
helps you out.

ATI radeon 7500 Darlene Ati Videocards 1 October 1st 03 04:20 PM
UNDERclock a Radeon 7500? LRW Ati Videocards 6 September 27th 03 06:35 PM
Radeon 7500 TV => dead :( Nick M V Salmon Ati Videocards 1 July 31st 03 07:16 AM
TV as sole monitor (Radeon 7500)? Greg Stuart Ati Videocards 3 July 11th 03 04:00 PM
radeon 7500 and midnight club 2 TalieseN Ati Videocards 1 July 7th 03 08:33 AM