FireGL 8800

Old September 13th 03, 11:45 AM
>>AndreA

Default FireGL 8800

Please Help me!

Can someone tell me how to upgrade my FireGL8800 (128Ram DDR) to another
better... like FireGL z1 or X1... or X2 (!?) (if it's possible)

Thanks

AndreA

Old September 13th 03, 06:35 PM
JAD

If your referring to a hardware mod or software mod don't think so...if there is can someone give me the link to upgrade my Fire
gl 3000 to a state of the art graphics card?

Old September 14th 03, 12:34 AM
methylenedioxy

"Steven C (Doktersteve)" wrote in message

"JAD" wrote in message
nk.net...
If your referring to a hardware mod or software mod don't think

so...if
there is can someone give me the link to upgrade my Fire
gl 3000 to a state of the art graphics card?

*I am trying to upgrade my geforce3 ti 200 to a radeon 9700 pro. where can

find software to do this for me :-D

*yes, it was sarcasim.

Well, funny you should mention that.......
Actually, you can mod the firegl cards anyway, but only turn them into 9700
pro's, my mate did his 256mb firegl and turned it into a 256mb 9700 pro.
There are tools and bioses around, just get looking.

Old September 14th 03, 01:20 AM
JAD

256mb firegl and turned it into a 256mb 9700 pro

wouldn't that be a downgrade? ;^)

"methylenedioxy" wrote in message ...

"Steven C (Doktersteve)" wrote in message

nk.net...

Old September 14th 03, 02:47 AM
methylenedioxy

"JAD" wrote in message
news
256mb firegl and turned it into a 256mb 9700 pro

wouldn't that be a downgrade? ;^)

No, it's then optimised for gaming rather than CAD etc.

Old September 14th 03, 09:17 AM
>>AndreA

I mean an overclocking procedure or similar...