Can a hard disk shrink? Or did ****USA steal my HD?

Old October 14th 03, 05:26 PM
Rod Speed

frankg wrote in message
Rod Speed wrote
frankg wrote
Rod Speed wrote
frankg wrote

Generally you're wrong

Nope.

but technically you can be right

Corse he's right.

(these links explain in better detail) ....

Read the links I supplied

None of those are any news to me.

and they answer it correctly.

Dont say anything different to what I said
with FAT32 partitions over 32GB with Win2K.

I'm not going to waste my time arguing
with people who think they know it all.

Even you should be able to bull**** your way out
of your predicament better than that pathetic effort.

I think it answers the OP's question(s).

Yes, but so did my post, without the reams of
irrelevant detail that only applys to other OSs.

It may not satisfy the "I think I know
it all / more" types but nothing would

Even you should be able to bull**** your way out
of your predicament better than that pathetic effort.

and that wasn't my intent.

You have always been, and always will be, completely
and utterly irrelevant. What you might or might not
claim your intent was in spades.

AND your original claim that "Generally you're wrong" is wrong.

Old October 14th 03, 05:33 PM
JAD

COULD WE WAIT FOR A RETURN POST FROM THE OP..which will probably never come....
There are many unanswered questions, I think we could ALL agree on that...

Old October 14th 03, 06:40 PM
Rod Speed

JAD wrote in message
k.net...

COULD WE WAIT FOR A RETURN POST FROM THE OP..

NO THANKS.

which will probably never come....

Just like you eh ?

There are many unanswered questions,

Nope. Not one.

I think we could ALL agree on that...

Not a shred of evidence that you actually capable of thought.

And we dont.

Old October 14th 03, 08:32 PM
Rod Speed

JAD wrote in message
k.net...

go fish somewhere else........

Why dont you ?

argument for the sake of it accomplishes nothing.....

You've never accomplished a damned thing
in your pathetic excuse for a 'life', child.

"Rod Speed" wrote in message ...

k.net...

Old October 14th 03, 08:36 PM
frankg

I don't often call other names but in your case "hopeless" describes
you nicely without four letter words. It's obvious you want to argue.
I don't.

Ok you win !!!!

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 02:26:49 +1000, "Rod Speed" wrote:

.. .

Old October 14th 03, 09:36 PM
frankg

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 06:15:30 +1000, "Rod Speed" wrote:

frankg wrote in message
news
I don't often call other names but in your case "hopeless" describes
you nicely without four letter words. It's obvious you want to argue.
I don't.

Ok you win !!!!

Even you should be able to bull**** your way out
of your predicament better than that pathetic effort.

I can but I won't. You win!!!
Old October 14th 03, 10:50 PM
Rod Speed

frankg wrote in message
news
Rod Speed wrote
frankg wrote

Old October 15th 03, 01:27 AM
frankg

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 07:50:22 +1000, "Rod Speed" wrote:

frankg wrote in message
news
Rod Speed wrote
frankg wrote

I don't often call other names but in your case "hopeless" describes
you nicely without four letter words. It's obvious you want to argue.
I don't.

Ok you win !!!!

Even you should be able to bull**** your way out
of your predicament better than that pathetic effort.

I can but I won't. You win!!!

Even you should be able to bull**** your way out
of your predicament better than that pathetic effort.

Even you should be able to bull**** your way out
of your predicament better than that pathetic effort.

Win XP doesn't like a second hard drive! N9WOS General 9 January 6th 05 02:10 AM
Protable USB hard disk ma General 3 August 1st 04 02:28 AM
Strange files saved the hard disk SunMyoung Yoon General 1 January 3rd 04 05:44 AM
Multi-boot Windows XP without special software Timothy Daniels General 11 December 12th 03 06:38 AM
Lost Hard Disk Robert Brown Homebuilt PC's 2 October 9th 03 01:13 AM