GF FX 5600

Old December 3rd 03, 04:55 PM
Lou

Default GF FX 5600

Hi,

I recently installed a GeForce FX 5600 video card in my system along with
updated drivers. I'm using an NEC MultiSync LCD 1860nx monitor. After
installing I noticed the colors were warmer on one side of the screen than
they were on the other. Its very noticeable, especially working on graphics
or light backgrounds. Is there is setting I can use to correct this or
could it be a problem with the monotor?

Thanks,

Lou

FX 5600 Ultra Helion Nvidia Videocards 3 October 14th 03 03:41 PM
5600 vs 5600 ultra Kevin Nvidia Videocards 4 October 7th 03 10:16 PM
GF FX 5600 Ultra in exchange for GF4 4600 A.C. Nvidia Videocards 4 August 5th 03 11:45 PM
BFG Tech 5600 Ultra Ron Merts Nvidia Videocards 0 July 2nd 03 08:09 AM
Prolink GeForce FX 5600 buying decision Black Bird Nvidia Videocards 0 June 26th 03 01:13 PM