!!! CHIEFTEC CASE power button warning !!!

Old June 15th 06, 02:09 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default !!! CHIEFTEC CASE power button warning !!!

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
. nl...

Dude get real, the stuff you mentioned is not available yet :P*

So though luck dude hahahaha.

Bye,
Skybuck =D

P.S.: You too funny, like back to the future movie or something hahaha.

All the stuff he mentioned is out..

Old June 15th 06, 06:51 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 22:58:29 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"
wrote:

"dave" nospam wrote in message
So don't use the power button. I don't use one. I have the power on set
to a keyboard combination of ctrl+F1 in bios.

I have usb keyboard and usb mouse... bios only has ps/2 power up support.

So that probably won't work.

Hopefully a bios upgrade could support power up for usb stuff.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Your crappy case got an easily-accessible Reset button that does not
stick?. Connect up that as the ON/OFF and leave the motherboard reset
connections open. Anything to stop you whining.....
( Pressing Reset on a modern PC is NOT a good idea, so leaving it
disconnected at the motherboard is just fine. )

John Lewis

Old June 15th 06, 07:07 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 01:09:56 +1200, "Craig Sutton"
wrote:

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
.nl...

Dude get real, the stuff you mentioned is not available yet :P*

So though luck dude hahahaha.

Bye,
Skybuck =D

P.S.: You too funny, like back to the future movie or something hahaha.

All the stuff he mentioned is out..

Of course, and immediately available. Except Conroe, as I indicated in
my posting.

Skybucks is not exactly up with the times. Probably spends too much
time preening himself in the mirror and/or posting self-admiration
waffle to multiple newsgroups.

FX62:

7950GX2 ( one of ~ 7 vendors listed at Newegg)

But again Skybucks Sinking only goes with whatever he can get from the
small-town computer-store that built his PC. They must be very happy
indeed when they see him coming.

John Lewis

Old June 15th 06, 07:17 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"sbb78247" wrote in message
SteveH wrote:
Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
. nl...

"GBS" wrote in message
. ..
Best way to check it is with your tongue..

Yeah, and you might want to lay off humping your $5000 whore just a
bit...
Those power button holes must be irresistable...

Lol these are good jokes, I can appreciate it lol.

Bye,
Skybuck.

I'm surprised you can spell appreciate.

SteveH

he turned on spell check before sending

I'm surprised he found the spell check.

SteveH

Old June 16th 06, 09:22 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
. nl...

Ok so my whole system is crap because of a crappy power button ?

Yes you ****wit retard, if you had spent your euro's wisely instead of
licking the windows at PC's4Munchies then you wouldn't have to rent out your
arse again just to sort this problem out.

Hope the ****ty power button isn't a sign of more problems to come because
of your 'great' choice of components.

My PC is still better than any Dell PC you can point and click together
and mine is still cheaper too about 500 to 1000 euro's !

So you're saying a half decent dell costs 5500 to 6000. rofl - they are when
they see you walking in.

Old June 17th 06, 04:42 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 21:22:24 +0100, $ wrote:

My PC is still better than any Dell PC you can point and click together
and mine is still cheaper too about 500 to 1000 euro's !

So you're saying a half decent dell costs 5500 to 6000. rofl - they are when
they see you walking in.

Skybucks gets his money from his Mommy, who is only too happy to spend
any amount to shut up his whining... until he starts whining again
about the next best thing. Which may not be a computer. Who knows ?
Maybe he is already whining about getting a Ferrari instead of the BMW
she bought him for Christmas?

John Lewis