Failing Radeon 7800PRO offered

Old May 22nd 07, 06:00 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Cordo

Default Failing Radeon 7800PRO offered

My AGP 7800PRO started showing vertical bands and blue on my screen.
Swapped it out for another card and they went away.

Rather than have it go to a landfill, I'd be happy to send the card to
someone for the price of shipping (say, 5 bucks). If interested, email
cordovero who is at yahoo.

Cordo

Old May 22nd 07, 07:28 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Reggie Hillier

So.... 100 people send you $5 and you keep money and send no
card....hmmm....good idea !

Old May 22nd 07, 08:34 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Cordo

Yeah, I'm a big thief. Go ahead and google me and find a thousand aliases
and a home address in Romania.

Tell you what, no replies by 5 pm pacific time today, and I'll toss it in
the garbage.

Old May 22nd 07, 10:13 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Cordo

Default 9800 PRO

Sorry! I got it out: it's a 9800PRO AGP with 128meg of RAM.

Sorry for the error. I just got through finals and my brain hasn't been the
same.

Cordo

"First of One" wrote in message
7800 Pro?

Old May 23rd 07, 04:24 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
GTD[_2_]

Cordo wrote:
I'll chuck it. Thanks anyway,

You didn't really expect someone to send money for an outdated AND
malfunctioning video card, did you?
Old May 23rd 07, 07:09 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Brad

I'll chuck it. Thanks anyway,

You didn't really expect someone to send money for an outdated AND
malfunctioning video card, did you?

He said its just to cover shipping. Go pick it up from him then instead

Old May 24th 07, 12:58 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
GTD[_2_]

Brad wrote:
I'll chuck it. Thanks anyway,

You didn't really expect someone to send money for an outdated AND
malfunctioning video card, did you?

He said its just to cover shipping. Go pick it up from him then instead

It's still money. . . .

FX530 Desktop & Nvidia 8800 now offered! Ikaros Gateway Computers 2 April 20th 07 03:45 AM
6600GT AGP, 4 now offered at newegg ...D. Nvidia Videocards 42 January 3rd 05 02:43 PM
$600 consession offered to not return my Insiprin 5150! This Old Man Dell Computers 9 December 8th 03 03:19 PM
HD Failing??? Just Wondering General 2 October 20th 03 06:13 PM
Does hard drive quality differ with warranty offered? Ace Pope General 3 September 19th 03 12:10 AM