western digital

Old May 25th 04, 12:49 PM
NitroŽ

Default western digital

Hi, I have a western digital wd800ab 80Gb drive gone tits up, what are they
like with regards to RMA's ( UK )?
T.I.A
--
For rent : semi-detatched brain stem, axe required for completion.

http://thrill.to/jockstrap

Old May 25th 04, 02:49 PM
NitroŽ

"NitroŽ" wrote in message
Hi, I have a western digital wd800ab 80Gb drive gone tits up, what are

they
like with regards to RMA's ( UK )?
T.I.A
--
For rent : semi-detatched brain stem, axe required for completion.

http://thrill.to/jockstrap

To answer my own question : So far so good. Contacted them via their website
and received an automated response. Shortly received another personal mail
offering many options. But in the end I had to phone them to arrange an RMA.
This was done without problem in less than 5 minutes. Drive is now on it's
way for replacement.
--
For sale : brain cell , hardly used...offers ?

http://thrill.to/jockstrap

Old May 25th 04, 04:06 PM
philo

"NitroŽ" wrote in message
Hi, I have a western digital wd800ab 80Gb drive gone tits up, what are

they
like with regards to RMA's ( UK )?

very good

i got a replacement in about a week or so
no hassles

just go to their website and follow the instructions

Old May 25th 04, 04:49 PM
Larc

On Tue, 25 May 2004 11:49:57 GMT, "NitroŽ"
wrote:

| Hi, I have a western digital wd800ab 80Gb drive gone tits up, what are they
| like with regards to RMA's ( UK )?
| T.I.A

WD recently replaced a 40GB HD I'd had for quite a while. With a
credit card number, they two-day shipped the replacement and gave me
30 days to get the defective drive to them. No hassles! :-)

Larc