Hi, all lg dvd burner will soon lauch it new 4163b drive and i would like to know if someone know about it. i've been googling but no chance...

Old December 7th 04, 09:21 PM
Dreamaker

Default Hi, all lg dvd burner will soon lauch it new 4163b drive and i would like to know if someone know about it. i've been googling but no chance...

I have read that there was a lg-4163b coming out and that it has all the feature that it can be on
a dvd combo.

http://www.fondecran.clubic.be/actua...eurs-dvd-.html
http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/10834

Any news from this dvd burner would be appreciate.

thank you.
Old December 8th 04, 08:32 AM
Venom

It seems to do everything. What more is there ?.

"Dreamaker" wrote in message
I have read that there was a lg-4163b coming out and that it has all the

feature that it can be on
a dvd combo.

http://www.fondecran.clubic.be/actua...-formule-1-des
-graveurs-dvd-.html

Old December 8th 04, 06:34 PM
Dreamaker

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 08:32:04 GMT, "Venom" wrote:

It seems to do everything. What more is there ?.

"Dreamaker" wrote in message
.. .
I have read that there was a lg-4163b coming out and that it has all the

feature that it can be on
a dvd combo.

http://www.fondecran.clubic.be/actua...-formule-1-des
-graveurs-dvd-.html
http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/10834

Any news from this dvd burner would be appreciate.

thank you.

I know that it has already the feature of the 4160b with more speed for the re write 8x and 16x for
writing. I was hopping that this new drive will support read and write cd+G witch is a cd karaoke
and some other feature showed in nero info tool like hd burn r/rw and MounT rainier cd r/rw.

that dvd burner come in first place in my list just over the benq 1620 witch has all (like the 4160b
of lg + the CD+G) but not the dvd-ram read and write. In a other hand it can burn dvd-dL whit out
turning the (dvd).

i just don't know witch one to get or if i must wait for the new drive...

Old December 9th 04, 02:23 AM
Venom

If you aren`t in a real hurry, wait a while. There is nothing worse than
buying something and a month later there is better stuff released or it now
sells for a lot less than you bought it for. This time of the year is not a
good time to be shopping. Wait till it gets real close to Christmas.

"Dreamaker" wrote in message
On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 08:32:04 GMT, "Venom" wrote:

It seems to do everything. What more is there ?.

"Dreamaker" wrote in message
.. .
I have read that there was a lg-4163b coming out and that it has all

the
feature that it can be on
a dvd combo.

http://www.fondecran.clubic.be/actua...a-formule-1-de

-graveurs-dvd-.html
http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/10834

Any news from this dvd burner would be appreciate.

thank you.

I know that it has already the feature of the 4160b with more speed for

the re write 8x and 16x for
writing. I was hopping that this new drive will support read and write

cd+G witch is a cd karaoke
and some other feature showed in nero info tool like hd burn r/rw and

MounT rainier cd r/rw.

that dvd burner come in first place in my list just over the benq 1620

witch has all (like the 4160b
of lg + the CD+G) but not the dvd-ram read and write. In a other hand it

can burn dvd-dL whit out
turning the (dvd).

i just don't know witch one to get or if i must wait for the new drive...

Slowest cd burning speed on dvd burner Chris General 1 April 3rd 04 01:54 AM
Burner has demon inside dax Cdr 2 February 16th 04 04:54 AM
BackUp MyPC: How to Slow Down the CD Burner? JamesDad Cdr 5 October 29th 03 04:10 AM
Help!! My Burner Can't Read Any Disks (Blank or Recorded) , Is it Dying On Me. Neemo Cdr 0 July 30th 03 05:57 AM
Help!! My Burner Can't Read Any Disks (Blank or Recorded) , Is it Dying On Me. Neemo Cdr 1 July 29th 03 03:52 PM