Leadtek WinFast A350TDH LX GeForce FX 5900 128MB

Old November 24th 03, 09:24 PM
Jay

Default Leadtek WinFast A350TDH LX GeForce FX 5900 128MB

Are these any good just seen it advertise for £175 , How does it compare
with other GF 9000's and how does it fair up against the Radeon 9800Pro, I
have a GF Ti4400 at the moment Quite happy with its performance but Doubt
mind spendIng couple hundred on a card if I'm gonna get Big boost as I plan
on building 2nd machine with the GF4 when the time is right to upgrade.

Cheers all

Old November 25th 03, 09:28 AM
Darthy

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:24:47 -0000, "Jay"
bad_company'at'barrysworld_dotcom wrote:

Are these any good just seen it advertise for £175 , How does it compare
with other GF 9000's and how does it fair up against the Radeon 9800Pro, I
have a GF Ti4400 at the moment Quite happy with its performance but Doubt
mind spendIng couple hundred on a card if I'm gonna get Big boost as I plan
on building 2nd machine with the GF4 when the time is right to upgrade.

Cheers all

I like the MSI brand... performance is pretty good... but the ATi is
still generally faster.

When 512K of video RAM was a lot!

Death to Palladium & WPA!!
Old November 26th 03, 08:43 PM
Paul Lower

Hi Jay
I have one of these cards and I think it is pretty good for the money.
I get 15000 on 3dmark 2001SE and 5300+ on 3dmark 2003 with the 50 series
drivers.
MSI may very well be better but they cannot match the price.
Paul
.. .

Old November 30th 03, 02:07 AM
First of One

LeadTek cards are known for razor-sharp 2D image quality at 1600x1200 and
above, comparable with the Matrox Parhelia. Just remove the dust screens
above the fans; they clog up waaay too fast.

--
First of One
Formula SAE Racing:

Old December 24th 03, 06:10 PM

Got one of therse cards a few days ago. Very pleased with it. Its a
VERY big card rhough!

paul
Old December 26th 03, 02:15 AM
torr

wrote in message
Got one of therse cards a few days ago. Very pleased with it. Its a
VERY big card rhough!

paul

Im undecided on A350TDH LX or the Albatron 5900
Does the A350TDH LX have 256 bit memory data bus.
Have you checked its operating temperature and seen what temps it get too.
I know the Albatron 5900 runs cool from experience no more then 63 C when
worked, on 2.8HT (fsb800) Gig pIV
please let us know

torr

Old December 26th 03, 01:07 PM

Yes its got the full 256bit mem bus, the only difference is its got
2.8ns memory. thats most likley why its cheaper. Just checked my
temperature and its at 44 degrees c. played ut2003 about 15 mins ago.

paul