Canon MP 530: Twain or WIA driver?

Old July 14th 07, 05:06 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Andrew Hamilton

Default Canon MP 530: Twain or WIA driver?

I just got this MFC and when I installed it on my system, I had this
choice of drivers. I picked WIA because I believe that Twain is older
and more limited. Was I right?

Thanks.

AH
Old July 15th 07, 07:10 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Cari

Yes, particularly if you're considering Vista in the near future.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

news