Copy from multiple USB Storage devices

Old March 4th 08, 10:59 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
[email protected]

Default Copy from multiple USB Storage devices

Is there any device available to copy data from mult. usb storage
devices to another storage device without the use of a pc?

I looked into Sitecom's USB OTC Copy Box, but it connects to only one
device at a time. Perhaps someone can advise me on how to modify it
to connect multiple devices and handle data transfer with out user
intervention.

Multiple bus type devices in a computer? DJW Homebuilt PC's 2 December 2nd 06 09:18 PM
Recording from multiple windows audio devices at once? Jon PC Soundcards 2 November 6th 04 11:07 PM
OT Sharing multiple USB devices moncho Dell Computers 0 May 26th 04 01:22 PM
storage devices zap General Hardware 0 November 19th 03 03:20 PM
Multiple IDE devices. How should I arrange them? Nathan Storage (alternative) 11 November 2nd 03 07:45 PM