Acer TM 507T Screen Hinge Problem

Old June 25th 03, 11:45 PM
J. D. Pape

Default Acer TM 507T Screen Hinge Problem

In article , Bad Man
wrote:

On 25 Jun 2003, "J. D. Pape" impressively belched the
following:

Hi

As I was opening my Acer Travelmate 507T the left hand hinge for the
screen jammed and then popped free from the screen. I'd like to repair
it myself.

Can anyone direct me to some information about how to replace this
hinge?

Much appreciated.

this link was posted a month or so ago in the NG.... it's a service manual
for the notebook. i take no credit.

http://www.acersupport.com/library/tm505sg.pdf

Hey thanks a lot. It's exactly what I was looking for. John