!!! Ground Control 2 !!!

Old June 14th 04, 08:16 AM
Skybuck Flying

Default !!! Ground Control 2 !!!

Hi, It's me again lol, your game reporter Skybuck =D lol.

Yes,yes,yes,yes

As some of you know I have a crap/budget system:

Pentium III 450 mhz upgraded with a Geforce FX5200 so I can play the latest
games.

I have some very good news !!!

Ground Control 2 Multiplayer Demo works perfectly and very fast with low
details settings AND it still looks beautifull !!

Even playing with 4 v 4 players with full armies... it still plays perfectly
ok !

It pleases me to see that their are still developers which can create a
fantastic game even for such a slow cpu =DDDD

I LUVE IT =D

Well I'm off back to multiplayer to kick some ass and to climb the ladder -
yes you read a ladder system finally ! =D

This game is a MUST play for everyone who ever played an RTS and thought it
was pretty cool...

- This game is bombing =D

Don't be to late... otherwise all other players will kick your ass
bbbbaddddd

Bye, Bye,
A delighted Skybuck =D

Old June 14th 04, 06:33 PM
Hard Bastard

"Skybuck Flying" spewd forth the following **** from that ****ing big hole
in his face---again!

Hi, It's me again lol, your game reporter Skybuck =D lol.

Yes,yes,yes,yes

As some of you know I have a crap/budget system:

Pentium III 450 mhz upgraded with a Geforce 5200

Tell you what dude, why don't you "upgrade" your system??...i've got a nice
Intel 486 with a 16 Meg stick of ram, and a no-name-brand 4 meg non 3d
graphics card sitting up in the loft...no doubt with your "talents" once
you've hooked everything up to your system ,it'll play all the latest games
at 10% "above and beyond" max settings!.
If you promise not to post here anymore i'll send em to ya post
free!.....deal?!

Old June 14th 04, 08:20 PM
GTS

"Hard *******" wrote in message

"Skybuck Flying" spewd forth the following **** from that ****ing big hole
in his face---again!

Hi, It's me again lol, your game reporter Skybuck =D lol.

Yes,yes,yes,yes

As some of you know I have a crap/budget system:

Pentium III 450 mhz upgraded with a Geforce 5200

Tell you what dude, why don't you "upgrade" your system??...i've got a

nice
Intel 486 with a 16 Meg stick of ram, and a no-name-brand 4 meg non 3d
graphics card sitting up in the loft...no doubt with your "talents" once
you've hooked everything up to your system ,it'll play all the latest

games
at 10% "above and beyond" max settings!.
If you promise not to post here anymore i'll send em to ya post
free!.....deal?!

Hey Skybuck Lives!
I think Hard ******* has an idea - we should donate spare parts to SF, so
could build a non-third World PC. I have a 1Ghz Athlon gathering dust...
I wonder what name SF uses for online play? I bet many would enjoy a UT2004
deathmatch with Skybuck :-)

Old June 15th 04, 12:26 AM
dino

no..COD..Sniper head shots...

Old June 15th 04, 05:10 AM
Augustus

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

Hi, It's me again lol, your game reporter Skybuck =D lol.

Yes,yes,yes,yes

Ahh, the return of Skybuck. Just when I was starting to get bored
here....you've been lurking where of late? I could Google it but that takes
effort. I've got a 16Mb TNT2 lying around here along with a passthrough
cable from my old Diamond Monster 3D Voodoo so you can run it in SLI mode
with that FX5200 of yours. Try out your rig on Thief Deadly Shadows....it'll
scream.

Old June 17th 04, 01:42 AM
Rusty

Hay, that's the same computer I have at work, only it has a PII 350 Mhz
processor and only 8Mb onboard video.
The good news is ever time I have to reboot the computer it gives me a good
reason to go get a cup of coffee.
I can generally have half the cup drank before the computer finishes the
boot process.
The IT guy continues to insist that its more than enough computer for my
needs, I should let him insert the all those photos into the report.

-
yes you read a ladder system finally ! =D

This game is a MUST play for everyone who ever played an RTS and thought

it
was pretty cool...

- This game is bombing =D

Don't be to late... otherwise all other players will kick your ass
bbbbaddddd

Bye, Bye,
A delighted Skybuck =D

pc problems after g card upgrade + sp2 ben reed Homebuilt PC's 9 November 30th 04 02:04 AM
Installing MoBo Homebuilt PC's 36 November 28th 04 03:29 AM
Catalyst Control Center installation question Frederick Pileggi Ati Videocards 8 September 9th 04 12:16 AM
Spike filter for Soundcard>home stereo hookup? Lee Homebuilt PC's 9 July 5th 03 10:52 PM