!!! CHIEFTEC CASE power button warning !!!

Old June 14th 06, 09:58 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default !!! CHIEFTEC CASE power button warning !!!

"dave" nospam wrote in message
. ..
So don't use the power button. I don't use one. I have the power on set
to a keyboard combination of ctrl+F1 in bios.

I have usb keyboard and usb mouse... bios only has ps/2 power up support.

So that probably won't work.

Hopefully a bios upgrade could support power up for usb stuff.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old June 14th 06, 10:47 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"daytripper" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 06:22:49 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"
wrote:

"Phil Weldon" wrote in message
hlink.net...
'Skybuck Flying' wrote, in part:
| For some reason my card reader is not working.
_____

Have you emptied the chad box?

If you joking then **** off this is way to serious

Bye,
Skybuck.

The only joke around here is you, son.

You *really* should have just bought a fricken' Dell...

Ok so my whole system is crap because of a crappy power button ?

Get *real* dude.

My PC is still better than any Dell PC you can point and click together and
mine is still cheaper too about 500 to 1000 euro's !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old June 15th 06, 12:30 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 23:47:50 +0200, "Skybuck Flying" wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Phil Weldon" wrote in message
thlink.net...
'Skybuck Flying' wrote, in part:
| For some reason my card reader is not working.
_____

Have you emptied the chad box?

If you joking then **** off this is way to serious

Bye,
Skybuck.

The only joke around here is you, son.

You *really* should have just bought a fricken' Dell...

Ok so my whole system is crap because of a crappy power button ?

Get *real* dude.

Get a clue, tyro.

That comment had nothing to do with your collection of hardware bits - or of
any particular Dell, for that matter....
Old June 15th 06, 12:51 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

SteveH wrote:
Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
. nl...

"GBS" wrote in message
. ..
Best way to check it is with your tongue..

Yeah, and you might want to lay off humping your $5000 whore just a
bit...
Those power button holes must be irresistable...

Lol these are good jokes, I can appreciate it lol.

Bye,
Skybuck.

I'm surprised you can spell appreciate.

SteveH

he turned on spell check before sending

Old June 15th 06, 02:16 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,sci.electronics.design

Phil Weldon wrote:

'Skybuck Flying' wrote, in part:
| For some reason my card reader is not working.
_____

Have you emptied the chad box?

LMAO !

Graham

Old June 15th 06, 02:19 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

DRS wrote:

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
. nl
"Phil Weldon" wrote in message
ink.net...
'Skybuck Flying' wrote, in part:
For some reason my card reader is not working.
_____

Have you emptied the chad box?

If you joking then **** off this is way to serious

It was an extremely witty way of saying you are an idiot.

I see he's made the same excellent impression here as elsewhere then ?

Graham

Old June 15th 06, 04:45 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

wrote:

"Phil Weldon" wrote in message
thlink.net...
'Skybuck Flying' wrote, in part:
| For some reason my card reader is not working.
_____

Have you emptied the chad box?

If you joking then **** off this is way to serious

Bye,
Skybuck.

The only joke around here is you, son.

You *really* should have just bought a fricken' Dell...

Ok so my whole system is crap because of a crappy power button ?

Get *real* dude.

My PC is still better than any Dell PC you can point and click together and
mine is still cheaper too about 500 to 1000 euro's !

Bye,
Skybuck.

You built it yourself from your hard-earned cash ? Or did your mommy
help you with the build and with the cash ? Or did you or your mommy
pay through the nose for somebody else to build it for you ?

BTW, for ~ $4000 I can build a desktop PC far more "powerful" than
your current heap and with top-of-the-line components. No problems
with a cheesy case either. Fastest Conroe (when available) or FX-62,
your choice. WinXP Pro. Two dual-layer DVD-burners included.
Overclock capable, of course. Quad-SLI ready too....with a
power-supply to match. Add $600 for the second 7950GX2 when nVidia is
ready to release the drivers. HD-DVD or Blu-ray drives add $700 each,
when available, of course.

Just send me $5700 ( +adders, if required ) and your address. The
extra $1700 will cover my build
effort/time/risks/shipping+insurance/any unanticipated costs :-) :-)

$5700 = ~ 4500 Euros. A real bargain.

You might need to pay customs duty, of course :-( :-( Please specify
mains voltage and power-cord type.

John Lewis
Old June 15th 06, 04:59 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

wrote:

"Phil Weldon" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
'Skybuck Flying' wrote, in part:
| For some reason my card reader is not working.
_____

Have you emptied the chad box?

If you joking then **** off this is way to serious

Bye,
Skybuck.

The only joke around here is you, son.

You *really* should have just bought a fricken' Dell...

Ok so my whole system is crap because of a crappy power button ?

Get *real* dude.

My PC is still better than any Dell PC you can point and click together
and
mine is still cheaper too about 500 to 1000 euro's !

Bye,
Skybuck.

You built it yourself from your hard-earned cash ? Or did your mommy
help you with the build and with the cash ? Or did you or your mommy
pay through the nose for somebody else to build it for you ?

BTW, for ~ $4000 I can build a desktop PC far more "powerful" than
your current heap and with top-of-the-line components. No problems
with a cheesy case either. Fastest Conroe (when available) or FX-62,
your choice. WinXP Pro. Two dual-layer DVD-burners included.
Overclock capable, of course. Quad-SLI ready too....with a
power-supply to match. Add $600 for the second 7950GX2 when nVidia is
ready to release the drivers. HD-DVD or Blu-ray drives add $700 each,
when available, of course.

Just send me $5700 ( +adders, if required ) and your address. The
extra $1700 will cover my build
effort/time/risks/shipping+insurance/any unanticipated costs :-) :-)

$5700 = ~ 4500 Euros. A real bargain.

You might need to pay customs duty, of course :-( :-( Please specify
mains voltage and power-cord type.

Dude get real, the stuff you mentioned is not available yet :P*

So though luck dude hahahaha.

Bye,
Skybuck =D

P.S.: You too funny, like back to the future movie or something hahaha.

Old June 15th 06, 05:41 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

John Lewis wrote:

BTW, for ~ $4000 I can build a desktop PC far more "powerful" than
your current heap and with top-of-the-line components. No problems
with a cheesy case either.

I'll bet he's never seen a server case ! Never mind a rack mount jobbie.

Graham

Old June 15th 06, 02:07 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
. nl...

You *really* should have just bought a fricken' Dell...

Ok so my whole system is crap because of a crappy power button ?

Get *real* dude.

My PC is still better than any Dell PC you can point and click together
and mine is still cheaper too about 500 to 1000 euro's !

Bye,
Skybuck.

What's that moronbuck? Click click click oh that's right your timebomb of a
pc. Hey isn't it time for Skybucks Dream machine 2007?