anyone get Intel Matrix drivers to work on Gigabyte Ich10R mobo?

Old March 6th 09, 07:06 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Kris[_2_]

Default anyone get Intel Matrix drivers to work on Gigabyte Ich10R mobo?

anyone get Intel Matrix drivers to work on Gigabyte Ich10R mobo? I get
"The computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the
software")

tia
--
Kris
Old March 7th 09, 10:01 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
andy

On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 14:06:39 -0500, Kris wrote:

anyone get Intel Matrix drivers to work on Gigabyte Ich10R mobo? I get
"The computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the
software")

Make sure raid mode is enabled in the bios.

tia

Old March 9th 09, 01:39 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Kris[_2_]

On Sat, 07 Mar 2009 14:01:20 -0800, andy wrote:

On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 14:06:39 -0500, Kris wrote:

anyone get Intel Matrix drivers to work on Gigabyte Ich10R mobo? I get
"The computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the
software")

Make sure raid mode is enabled in the bios.

tia

Yep, thanks! Actually, AHCI will do.
I was using IDE ("disabled") - my bad - sorry.
When I changed it to AHCI, Gigabyte "SATA/RAID drivers" (which is MSM or
Intel Matrix, installed fine - by the way, if you're instaling to Win7
7000, install with "Vista Compatability". That is, click on the first exe,
which expands to a folder with an exe and a folder - mark that exe to Vista
Compat.
Thanks!
--
Kris

Intel Raid Matrix Talal Itani General 7 April 18th 07 12:13 AM
Intel Matrix RAID vs 3ware 8006-2 [email protected] Storage (alternative) 1 April 13th 06 04:18 PM
Matrix-style work environment Nicolas Verhaeghe - White Echo General 0 October 29th 05 01:36 AM
Star LC-10 9 Pin dot Matrix printer any chance in hell to work in XP ?? Its JUST ME!!! Printers 3 November 4th 04 03:59 AM
More that 2 sata for Intel 915 using Matrix raid?? Don Asus Motherboards 1 October 29th 04 05:36 AM