NVidia driver giving me 3D on Zalman with games?

Old January 23rd 11, 03:44 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
P. Langholm[_2_]

Default NVidia driver giving me 3D on Zalman with games?

Hi all,
I like 3D. I bought a Zalman monitor specifically for its 3D
capabilities.
I am trying to makes games rendering a 3D image but have problems.
Can someone advise me on the right drivers (or other tips)?
The PC configuration is: Win7 64bit, GTX460 nVidia, Zalman ZM-M220W,
nVidia driver 260.99
Thanks for any helping answer.
Old January 23rd 11, 11:59 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
peter

?Quote from a Zalman review
3D PerformanceI
have explained above how the monitor can produce two independent pictures for the left and right eyes on the hardware level. Of course, this requires software support. The graphics card must process both frames simultaneously and combine them together in interlaced mode: the odd-numbered lines come from one frame and the even-numbered lines come from the other frame.
So far, this is not a default function of any graphics card. Nvidia has been doing some work in this field but only offers such technology in GeForce 6 or higher series cards and only for 32-bit versions of Windows Vista. Such drivers had been developed for Windows XP and 98 but the support for these OSes was abandoned. The owner of a Trimon will have to install Windows Vista.

here is the review
http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/mon...-zm-m220w.html

peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.

Old January 24th 11, 11:01 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Andy[_15_]

"P. Langholm" wrote in message

Hi all,
I like 3D. I bought a Zalman monitor specifically for its 3D
capabilities.
I am trying to makes games rendering a 3D image but have problems.
Can someone advise me on the right drivers (or other tips)?
The PC configuration is: Win7 64bit, GTX460 nVidia, Zalman ZM-M220W,
nVidia driver 260.99
Thanks for any helping answer.

Try here...

http://www.edimensional.com/index.ph...1b4i5jh5on q7