Tron is back...

Old December 28th 10, 03:51 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_3_]

Default Tron is back...

.... yessss.... and it's back in a big way... yessss...

I am enjoying it a lot... everything... the movie (tron (2) legacy).. the
game (tron (1.5) evolution)... the comics (tron betrayal).... the soundtrack
(daft punk/classic mix stuff very nice too)... the wikipedia info...

Maybe I will watch the original again one more time (1982) because I will
probably understand the movie now a bit better to perhaps much better than
years ago...

The story is pretty fascinating... "computer people/programs living in a
computer-world/city "

The graphics are good, the sound is good, the music is good, everything
about it is just goood.

I recommend it for "tron" fans and alike !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old December 28th 10, 05:19 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_3_]

Wow what an amazing movie tron 1982 is... I almost can't believe that they
were able to make something like that back then

play time is at 1:19:57 unfortunately now I have to go... so I will continue
watching it tomorrow.

Anyway... so far I think the original tron was far better than tron
legacy... but tron legacy has it's own fun stuff.

Bye,
Bye,
Skybuck.

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
b.home.nl...
... yessss.... and it's back in a big way... yessss...

I am enjoying it a lot... everything... the movie (tron (2) legacy).. the
game (tron (1.5) evolution)... the comics (tron betrayal).... the
soundtrack (daft punk/classic mix stuff very nice too)... the wikipedia
info...

Maybe I will watch the original again one more time (1982) because I will
probably understand the movie now a bit better to perhaps much better than
years ago...

The story is pretty fascinating... "computer people/programs living in a
computer-world/city "

The graphics are good, the sound is good, the music is good, everything
about it is just goood.

I recommend it for "tron" fans and alike !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Best Way to Back up [email protected] Storage (alternative) 13 September 26th 05 05:20 PM
back up Vic Packard Bell Computers 2 January 2nd 05 04:35 PM
Back and forth Martin Francis Ati Videocards 1 May 22nd 04 08:14 PM
Tron 2.0 - jerky behaviour Dom Robinson Nvidia Videocards 13 September 5th 03 10:47 PM