Test Message.

Old April 29th 04, 02:05 AM
Mitchua

Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 03:47:17 +0100, "half_pint"
wrote:

"Mitchua" wrote in message
half_pint wrote:

"~misfit~" wrote in message
Cerridwen wrote:
Noozer wrote:
"Mitchua" wrote in message
.. .
half_pint wrote:

Just testing if my messages are getting through.

Cheers

half_ppint.

Do it in alt.test please. And fix you're clock while you're at
it.

Half_wit is an idiot... It would be best if everyone just
killfiled the moron.

Way ahead of you.

LOL, me too. The only thing that concerns me though, and has done for
a while, which is why I'm hesitant about killfiling: What if all the
knowledgable regs have some idiot killfiled and he's out there giving

out
bad advice, maybe stupidly, dangerous bad advice? If nobody replies
and
the
advice is acted on someone could destroy their PC. Or do we work to
the
"If
a tree falls in the woods..............." school of thought? The

problem
with that theory is we live in the woods, we're just wearing
ear-muffs.

Just musing. I hang in alt.drugs.hard, as half_arse pointed out. Over
there
I don't killfile *anyone*, (and that place *really* attracts trolls)

one
bit
of bad advice acted on there could see someone dead. I went there
years
ago
for advice and even though I no longer have anything to do with hard
drugs myself, I stay to pass on the knowledge I gleaned.

Harm-reduction.
At
least
it's just PCs at risk here I guess.

Thanks for sharing your wisdom with us smackhead.

Wow, half_pint has made like 5 enemies in this thread so far already.

That
takes some talent. I can't wait until he actually has a problem that he
needs alt.comp.hardware for. How's life living under an assumed name?

I doubt I will ever need the advice of an idiot to solve a computing
problem somehow.
I assume your real name is arsehole.

That's why you were in here asking stupid questions about what was wrong
with your computer, huh Half_Wit?

Here's his contribution to the channel so far:

quote
Typical, a lot of people put in a great deal of effort into trying to help
her but the ignorant cow can't even be arsed to say what the solution was.
Makes me wonder why people bother!!
/quote
Old April 29th 04, 02:21 AM
half_pint

"Mitchua" wrote in message
.. .
half_pint wrote:

"Noozer" wrote in message

"Mitchua" wrote in message
.. .
half_pint wrote:

Just testing if my messages are getting through.

Cheers

half_ppint.

Do it in alt.test please. And fix you're clock while you're at it.

And how will posting to alt.test test if my post are arriving
inalt.comp.hardware
you idiot?

Half_wit is an idiot... It would be best if everyone just killfiled the
moron.

After my reply to miguel today I thought I'd try the polite approach with
you. Since you're obviously a ****ing moron who doesn't know how to set a
****ing clock, you can go click on those goat ****ing posts like I know

you
want to. Now get the **** out of my face before I leap through your
computer and grab you by the balls :-)

Your revealing you homosexual tendancies there.

--Mitchua

Old April 29th 04, 02:22 AM
half_pint

"JT" wrote in message
s.com...
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 01:00:13 +0100, "half_pint"

wrote:

"Noozer" wrote in message
> [...]

"Mitchua" wrote in message
.. .
half_pint wrote:

Just testing if my messages are getting through.

Cheers

half_ppint.

Do it in alt.test please. And fix you're clock while you're at it.

And how will posting to alt.test test if my post are arriving
inalt.comp.hardware
you idiot?

You could always try doing something you haven't done, like post an
accurate on topic post and see if it gets through.

Of course if you are as smart as you think you are, you have already
killfiled yourself, so you wouldn't know now would you

That's your most pathetic post so far.

JT

Old April 29th 04, 02:24 AM
half_pint

"Mitchua" wrote in message
.. .

My clock is fine, I have an old wris****ch which needs a new battery though.

Old April 29th 04, 04:16 AM
Onideus Mad Hatter

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 03:47:17 +0100, "half_pint" wrote:

"Mitchua" wrote in message
. ..
half_pint wrote:

"~misfit~" wrote in message
Cerridwen wrote:
Noozer wrote:
"Mitchua" wrote in message
.. .

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ¹ x ¹
Old April 29th 04, 04:20 AM
Onideus Mad Hatter

"Noozer" wrote in message
> [...]

"Mitchua" wrote in message
.. .
half_pint wrote:

Just testing if my messages are getting through.

Cheers

half_ppint.

Do it in alt.test please. And fix you're clock while you're at it.

And how will posting to alt.test test if my post are arriving
inalt.comp.hardware
you idiot?

How indeed....LOL, so what are you Half_Wit, an idiot or just ignorant? Really, either way is a
perfectly reasonable explanation as to why you don't comprehend that it doesn't matter WHICH group
you post your "test" in. Further, the reason why you're questioning whether or not your posts are
going through, is cause no one is replying to them, mostly because people have a very short amount
of bother when it comes to free range stupidity such as yourself. To put it in a more blunt way,
you're being ignored for being an idiot. HTH ^_^

Old April 29th 04, 05:23 AM
kony

wrote:

I doubt I will ever need the advice of an idiot to solve a computing problem
somehow.
I assume your real name is arsehole.

If there's any consolation in all this, it's that sooner or later you'll
go out in public and *accidentally* let something like this slip out...
half_pint reduced to a quarter_teaspoon lump
Old April 29th 04, 09:57 AM
Cerridwen

half_pint wrote:
"Noozer" wrote in message
> [...]

"Mitchua" wrote in message
.. .
half_pint wrote:

Just testing if my messages are getting through.

Cheers

half_ppint.

Do it in alt.test please. And fix you're clock while you're at it.

And how will posting to alt.test test if my post are arriving
inalt.comp.hardware
you idiot?

Because, you idiot, they're on the same server, you idiot, that's your ISP's
server, you idiot, or the premium server, you idiot, if you use one, you
idiot. Therefore, you idiot, if it's not showing up here, you idiot, it
won't show up there, you idiot, and vice versa, you idiot.

Has it sunk in yet, you idiot, that everyone on this group, you idiot,
thinks you're a f*cking moron, you idiot?

I think the time honoured - "you couldn't get a clue, if you stood in the
middle of a field of horny clues, at the height of the clue mating season,
covered in clue musk, making the clue mating call and doing the clue mating
dance" is appropriate here.

You're the world's biggest ****wit. If someone gave you a penny for your
thoughts, they'd get a refund.

Old April 29th 04, 04:46 PM
half_pint

wrote:

"Noozer" wrote in message
> [...]

"Mitchua" wrote in message
.. .
half_pint wrote:

[...]

Congratulations on a 100% incorrect post.

test message miguel General 3 April 28th 04 08:16 PM
Postal Lottery: Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED @drian General 1 September 29th 03 11:16 PM
Turn $6 into $50,000 or more!! Here's how... Brad C. General 0 August 30th 03 02:27 AM
"unknown hard error" message Franklin General 2 August 4th 03 10:53 PM
Get message "Remove disks or other media" since converting from NTFS to FAT32 Paul Hill General 1 July 6th 03 02:03 PM