PNY GeForce3 Ti 200 w/ SUMA PLATINUM SE BIOS?

Old January 16th 04, 11:28 AM
Don McCuiston

Default PNY GeForce3 Ti 200 w/ SUMA PLATINUM SE BIOS?

Okay, I had various issues, like super slow startups, with the latest
NVIDIA Forceware driver of 53.03 and my PNY GeForce3 Ti 200. It had an
older BIOS of 3.20.00.18.19 . I flashed the BIOS to 3.20.00.26.00
which was downloaded at
http://whitebunny.demon.nl/hardware/chipset_nvidia.html . Flashing the
BIOS solved my problems.

I now have the desire to go to the latest and greatest BIOS. I know,
if it works, don't mess with it. Has anyone tried the SUMA PLATINUM SE
BIOS, http://www.suma.co.kr/zboard/zboard.php3?id=evga , on other
GeForce3 Ti 200 cards?
Old January 16th 04, 04:49 PM
neopolaris

Don McCuiston wrote:
Okay, I had various issues, like super slow startups, with the latest
NVIDIA Forceware driver of 53.03 and my PNY GeForce3 Ti 200. It had an
older BIOS of 3.20.00.18.19 . I flashed the BIOS to 3.20.00.26.00
which was downloaded at
http://whitebunny.demon.nl/hardware/chipset_nvidia.html . Flashing the
BIOS solved my problems.

I now have the desire to go to the latest and greatest BIOS. I know,
if it works, don't mess with it. Has anyone tried the SUMA PLATINUM SE
BIOS, http://www.suma.co.kr/zboard/zboard.php3?id=evga , on other
GeForce3 Ti 200 cards?

No, but I wouldn't be using those forceware drivers or anything newer that
41ish