Intel Mobo Boot Problem

Old August 7th 07, 01:07 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Matt

Default Intel Mobo Boot Problem

I have a system with an Intel BOXD955XBKLKR 955XE mobo and when I tried to
boot it up this morning I got the blue intel screen for a couple of seconds
then it just started beeping. I can't determine what the beep code is
because it never stops, it's a continual string of beeps. Any ideas?

Old August 7th 07, 01:42 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Matt

"Matt" wrote in message
I have a system with an Intel BOXD955XBKLKR 955XE mobo and when I tried to
boot it up this morning I got the blue intel screen for a couple of
seconds then it just started beeping. I can't determine what the beep code
is because it never stops, it's a continual string of beeps. Any ideas?

lol... never mind... I had a broken keyboard button...

Old August 7th 07, 05:55 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

On Aug 7, 7:07 am, "Matt" wrote:
I have a system with an Intel BOXD955XBKLKR 955XE mobo and when I tried to
boot it up this morning I got the blue intel screen for a couple of seconds
then it just started beeping. I can't determine what the beep code is
because it never stops, it's a continual string of beeps. Any ideas?

Check your cpu fan. This sounds like a heat issue.

Old November 18th 07, 04:45 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
ProfGene

Matt wrote:
I have a system with an Intel BOXD955XBKLKR 955XE mobo and when I tried to
boot it up this morning I got the blue intel screen for a couple of seconds
then it just started beeping. I can't determine what the beep code is
because it never stops, it's a continual string of beeps. Any ideas?

Each motherboard must have its own beep codes but I had one where
continuous beeping meant memory was missing. I don't know if bad memory
would cause the same beeping but it might be one thing to check first.