What are your 9600Pros reporting as?

Old September 25th 03, 08:15 PM
Oliver Haslam

Default What are your 9600Pros reporting as?

In device manager, what is your 9600 Pro being reported as? My Sapphire
Fireblade ed just says 9600 series. That right? Just got me wondering
thats all.

Cheers

Oli

Old September 25th 03, 10:46 PM
Poochie

"Oliver Haslam" wrote in message
In device manager, what is your 9600 Pro being reported as? My Sapphire
Fireblade ed just says 9600 series. That right? Just got me wondering
thats all.

Cheers

Oli

Mine isa a Hercules 3D Prophet 9600 Pro and reports the same way using 3.7
drivers.... No problem

Old September 25th 03, 11:22 PM
RamFan

This has been an ongoing debate- my built-by ATI appears as 9600 Pro. If
you want to know more, download and install Rage 3D Tweak v3.9. It will
report core and memory clock speeds. The core default should be 400, the
memory should be 300 (actually 600 due to DDR memory).
--
RamFan- 3/10's of 437 MM 3 & 4

Old September 26th 03, 01:32 AM
Shawk

"RamFan" wrote in message
This has been an ongoing debate- my built-by ATI appears as 9600 Pro. If
you want to know more, download and install Rage 3D Tweak v3.9. It will
report core and memory clock speeds. The core default should be 400, the
memory should be 300 (actually 600 due to DDR memory).
--
RamFan- 3/10's of 437 MM 3 & 4

"Oliver Haslam" wrote in message
In device manager, what is your 9600 Pro being reported as? My Sapphire
Fireblade ed just says 9600 series. That right? Just got me wondering
thats all.

Cheers

Oli

I have a Sapphire 9600 Atlantis Pro 128Mb that shows a default of 398.25
Core and 297.00 memory. This also says its a Radeon series but from the
figures I guess its a genuine pro?.

HTH, Shawk.

Old September 27th 03, 12:03 AM
Shawk

"DaveL" wrote in message
Yes.

Dave

"Shawk" wrote in message

"RamFan" wrote in message
[...]

Cheers Dave. Right.....lets overclock the bugger then......... :-)