Typical mains power for mid-range PC?

Old August 5th 06, 06:12 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical
Phat Bytestard

Default Typical mains power for mid-range PC?

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 01:10:21 -0400, kony Gave us:

Again I ask why are you repeating the obvious?

**** you, BOY!
Old August 5th 06, 06:14 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical
Phat Bytestard

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 01:10:21 -0400, kony Gave us:

Or, did you always use low quality PSU yourself so you have
no context of what normal quality is?

You're a goddamned idiot.

Normal is a word used to contrast.
In contrast, there's "low", and "high".

I don't need a primer from a retarded twit like you.

If you can wrap your head around "medium" more than
"normal", let's use medium but you'll have to remind
everyone that you want to redefine reality every time they
attempt to use normal (oops, medium) terms to describe
something.

Sounds like you went to a medium, and were fed the wrong
information, dumbass.
Old August 5th 06, 06:15 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical
Phat Bytestard

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 01:11:08 -0400, kony Gave us:

I'm not the one who is clueless about dynamic loads.

I've designed and characterized far more power supplies than a
retarded **** like you ever will.
Old August 5th 06, 06:16 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical
Phat Bytestard

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 01:12:02 -0400, kony Gave us:

Ok, I'll finish out today's posts to it and then leave you
to your trolling.

**** off, you know nothing retard.
Old August 5th 06, 06:18 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical
Phat Bytestard

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 01:14:56 -0400, kony Gave us:

No, while there is certainly a level of ripple at the
steady-load state you previously described, that *would be*
beyond tolerable by the equipment being powered, that ripple
is of a much smaller magnitude than that caused by the
dynamic nature of today's systems.

You're an idiot. READ IT AGAIN. The ATX SPECIFICATION (you do know
what that is, right jackass) DECLARES A RIPPLE SPEC.

You dont' understand the large current swings

Yes... I most certainly do.

nor slow SMPS
global feedback.

You're an idiot.I have conditioned more feedback loops in switcher
than you ever will.

Until you do, you're missing a very large
piece of the puzzle.

You keep jacking off at the mouth as if you know what I do or do not
know about. You couldn't be more wrong, dumbass.
Old August 5th 06, 06:19 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical
Phat Bytestard

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 01:17:45 -0400, kony Gave us:

The fact remains that your overly simplistic description of
relevant ripple, is eclipsed by the actual ripple induced by
factors you don't understand.

Since you have no clue as to what I do or do not understand, the
only fact here is that you are full of ****.

Can you get that factor, you retarded ****?
Old August 5th 06, 06:21 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical
Phat Bytestard

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 01:18:07 -0400, kony Gave us:

On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 05:13:52 GMT, Phat Bytestard
wrote:

On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 12:51:12 -0400, kony Gave us:

Whatever ripple you see at steady
full load is a pointless measure beyond meeting the spec

That has to be one of the most stupid things you've said yet.

You fail to see the larger picture here.

You wouldn't know what the bigger picture is if it bit you in the
ass, which it already has.
Old August 5th 06, 06:25 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical
Phat Bytestard

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 01:26:18 -0400, kony Gave us:

I'm considering compliant supplies. Please tell us you're
not trying to use non-compliant supplies.

Grow the **** up, retard boy. The discussion was about cheap non
compliant OEM supplies, and if you had any brains, or any memory
capacity, you would know (remember) that I already stated what types
of supplies I use. So **** off, you know nothing presumptuous ****!

Since we can assume you will claim you're not using
non-compliant supplies, and that everyone else should be
rejecting non-compliant supplies too, we can ignore them and
move on to compliant supplies.

Nope. Not when the entire discussion was about what makes a claimed
to be compliant supply fail to be compliant.

Sheesh, talk about pedantic,
do I have to spell out everything for you?

Sheesh... talk about retarded. Why don't you get off your little
hobby horse of trying to assess what you think I do or do not know?

You might actually garner a clue.
Old August 5th 06, 06:26 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical
Phat Bytestard

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 01:32:13 -0400, kony Gave us:

On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 05:18:47 GMT, Phat Bytestard
wrote:

On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 12:51:12 -0400, kony Gave us:

Read up a bit, then a bit more.

**** off a bit... then a bit more.

Believe it or not, educating yourself about the issue of
dynamic loads would help.

I have designed switchers for years. You are lost, ****tard.
Old August 5th 06, 06:26 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical
Phat Bytestard

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 01:53:05 -0400, kony Gave us:

Then you'd know the issues of dynamic loads.

Then stop jacking off at the mouth acting as if I do not, you stupid
****.