how to contact ?

Old September 6th 03, 11:15 AM
J.H Lee

Default how to contact ?

Hello all.

I have a technical problem while using newer nVidia graphic drivers (
detonator 40.xxx).
I already posted this problem here, but I didn't get any reposted message
related.
so, It seems that only nVidia support team may give me a right answer.
But I could not find any contact points (such as an email) from nVidia's
home page except NVDVD help.
It is not related with NVDVD at all, therefore no response from NVDVD
support as I expected.
If anyone who knows how to contact with nVidia's support part by email.
please let me share that information. and It would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance.

D.K Lee

P.S:

I've already know who is working for regarding this problem.
He is Mr. Geof Louie in nvidia support team, but I don't know his email
address. ;-(

Old September 6th 03, 03:34 PM

NVIDIA like other manufacturers' looks at the newsgroups but does not
officially answer queries. Contact your video card manufacturer first as
this is what NVIDIA recommends. If the video card was supplied in your PC
from an OEM manufacturer then contact that OEM for assistance.

regards

Old September 6th 03, 06:18 PM
tq96

NVIDIA like other manufacturers' looks at the newsgroups but does not
officially answer queries. Contact your video card manufacturer first
as this is what NVIDIA recommends. If the video card was supplied in
your PC from an OEM manufacturer then contact that OEM for assistance.

I have a technical problem while using newer nVidia graphic drivers
( detonator 40.xxx).
I already posted this problem here, but I didn't get any reposted
message related.
so, It seems that only nVidia support team may give me a right
answer. But I could not find any contact points (such as an email)

I think NVidia needs to revise this strategy. ATI openly solicits bug
reports from end users while NVidia's driver bugs go unfixed because the
users don't know whre to submit them.
Old September 6th 03, 09:57 PM

Perhaps, but I would always email the videocard manufacturer first and
report the bug. The videocard manufacturer should validate the bug if
possible and then report that to NVIDIA as the manufacturer has a direct
channel to NVIDIA.

regards

Old September 7th 03, 07:05 PM
tq96

Perhaps, but I would always email the videocard manufacturer first and
report the bug. The videocard manufacturer should validate the bug if
possible and then report that to NVIDIA as the manufacturer has a direct
channel to NVIDIA.

Perhaps...if the manufacturer cares, that is. I've actually recently tried
this route with Gainward to see if I can get a couple of bugs corrected.

We'll see, but after dealing with annnoying bugs throughout the entire 40
driver series, I think I'm definately thinking the grass is greener over on
the ATI side of the hill.