Roll paper feed and waste Epson 1280

Old August 15th 03, 03:22 PM
Bill G

Default Roll paper feed and waste Epson 1280

Using the Epson Stylus Photo 1280 with the 13 inch
roll paper, I've been having several problems for
which I can't find help in the documentation or the web site:

1.Once a panorama picture (e.g. 13 x 36) is printed, I
can't find a reliable way to feed another 4 or 5 inches of
paper to allow trimming of the print. I've had to print a
4 inch dummy image or simply press the roll paper button
or the on/off buttons randomly to feed some additional paper.

2. Needless to say, this approach wastes a fair amount
of $1/foot paper.

Is there a lucid explanation of using the roll paper anywhere
on the web or in documents? Has anyone found a solution
they would be willing to share?

The print quality on the large panoramas is great. I just can't
get them out of the printer!

Thanks,

Bill

Old August 15th 03, 05:27 PM
Bill G

Thanks. I couldn't quite decipher that from the manual.

"Safetymom123" wrote in message
m...
It won't get you the 4 or 5 inches that you want but you hit the roll feed
button. It prints a line, you cut it off, you hit the button again and it
feeds the paper back to where it needs to be for the next print.

Very easy.

If you need to change paper you just pull the paper from the back.