Response by Nvidia concerning HL2 *warning, lengthy post, strong opinion content, some bad langwidge* NC-17 rating administered...

Old September 12th 03, 10:23 PM
Dave

"ST" wrote in message
.net...
He's a freak!

Regardless of what you may think of me, I don't nymshift to appear like two
people with the same opinion, or to cover my ass, SST...should I post all
your personal info here, including your apparent curious fascination for
child porn? I don't think it belongs here...or anywhere on the planet for
that matter. Nor do I go on periodic binges with raving profanity and
offensive comments crossposting to alt.feminism, alt.pagan,
alt.nuke.the.usa, alt.auto.mercedes, nor do I initiate pro-patriotic trolls
every year on the Fourth of July in various groups to get my jollies
watching the fireworks---it's all on Deja and you can't hide, only from
yourself. You have a history of this behavior, you see, and it's recorded
for posterity, for anyone to see what a sad sack you really are, all it
takes is a minimum of digging.You're a sick man with some serious
pathological issues, and you need bigtime help. Strontium's just a poor dumb
kid who reinvents himself for self-acceptance. He can't help his lack of
understanding because he lacks the wattage necessary for logic and
objectivity without some personal stake involved, so he pitifully flails at
things that are over his head due to his inability to come to terms with
them and himself. Oh, and he drinks a bit more than is good for him. You
OTOH are an aspiring predator and a manipulator, and a pathological liar.
You are a disgrace and you sicken me. And I see your little unwiped bottom
is still smarting from the last time I spanked the living bejezus out of
you, which you asked for in spades. Hating me is such a sad waste of
emotional energy, and it won't provide for a long and happy life. I suggest
you seek professional help for these little identity issues of yours...

"Jean" wrote in message
.. .

BTW: We hate Dave too but be careful - he's crazy and strangely

obsessive.

"We" as in you and your various aliases, perhaps? Gosh, I'm simply beside
myself. A tune by "Puddle Of Mudd" comes to mind...

don't respond to him, actually he's in my kill file so I only get

dribs
and
drabs of his drool.

No, you respond indirectly without having the stones to face me, because I
tell you things about yourself you're in serious denial over and you can't
bear to face yourself and change for the better because you're too busy
indulgently wallowing in your own existential muck...never let it be said
that some people aren't funny in their pathos...

Well in fact he seem to be the only one having an

objective
mind here, good post.

Old September 13th 03, 03:58 AM
ST

Listen here you freak man! I have you blocked at home but obviously not here
at work.

You are a sad individual and I feel sorry for you. You obviously have no one
that wants to listen to you and ache for some sort of outlet. My guess is
that most of the dribble you spew out about me is about yourself.

I have asked you several times not respond to me and to stop your insensate
stalking. I have again notified individuals at optimum online and I will
follow through thoroughly this time to make certain actions are taken
against you. I have had enough!

Your accusations are unfounded and preposterous and I will not again get
into any sort of debate with you in regards to such. Your neurosis is beyond
my conception.

'alt.feminism, alt.pagan, alt.nuke.the.usa, alt.auto.mercedes' Huha? I have
nothing against feminist, I know nothing about pagans, I don't care about
nukes and I love the united states but I do own a Mercedes so you got that
one right. The mention of child porn is repulsive to me, I've said this to
you before and I will say it again and to proper authorities that you are a
sick man that needs attention. I have children of my own and find that
statment slanderous.

I don't troll the webgroups as you might think, but you obviously do.

I post things of interest and read about overclocking computer CPU's and
video cards. The US Declaration of Independence post is something I have
done a few times. Its funny watching the flies gather around **** - I see
you were there. A proud document on a proud day is always spat on by
Europeans and Asians, I find that interesting and so do many others. So go
F*ck yourself. If you don't like it, don't read it and certainly don't
comment.

I've been busy with my life and only stop by when I have a free moment.

Morphing? No I own several computers that might not all have the same user
name. Idiot!

"Dave" wrote in message
t...

"ST" wrote in message
[...]

.. .

Old September 13th 03, 04:49 AM
Strontium

-
ST stood up at show-n-tell, in
, and said:

snip

"Dave" wrote in message
t...

"ST" wrote in message
[...]

Kid? Don't think so. As for lack of understanding, it's quite obvious to
me that you are a troll. Your persistent perpetuation of this thread proves
that. I may just have to killfile ST, so I don't have to see your laborious
blatherings.

You seem real eloquent, in your torts. One thing thing that has not been
proven wrong, though, is that this whole thread was flame-fodder (created
by, yep you guessed it...you). The fact that it has turned into such, is
proof, for me. I've decided to kf ST, so I won't have to read your inciting
drivel anymore.

snip rest of crap

--
Strontium

"It's no surprise, to me. I am my own worst enemy. `Cause every
now, and then, I kick the livin' **** `outta me." - Lit

Old September 13th 03, 07:55 AM
Dave

"Strontium" wrote in message
-

snip

I can't help but not ignore this one, this is just too precious...

I thought you said you killfiled me? Whassup with this, then? Nonetheless
you felt the irresistible urge to respond? You're not a barefaced liar like
your buddy above you, are you? He said he killfiled me too. You shouldn't
killfile *him*, it could be the start of something beautiful! After all, you
both have some common ground in your hatred of someone more than capable of
rubbing your noses in your own ****, and you could blow kisses at each other
while burning me in effigy or whatever else you men in love do. BTW you're a
little more lucid when you're not so sozzled...don't know why you even
bother after the third-grade namecalling bit, tho, and to think I called it
right beforehand...maybe someone should stick a fork in you, you're all
done...thing is, if you'd have responded differently to begin with, you
might have gotten a discussion out of it instead of getting your head bitten
off and handed to you, (which is what you obviously wanted, and we aim to
please in this restaurant) so your little straw-man troll argument holds
minimal water...in inverse ratio to the space behind your ears...

Old September 13th 03, 11:18 AM
Dave

"ST" wrote in message
.net...
Listen here you freak man! I have you blocked at home but obviously not

here
at work.

That excuse simply holds no water, like the rest of your feeble attempts at
denial. Blockage starts by not looking for something to respond to...

You are a sad individual and I feel sorry for you. You obviously have no

one
that wants to listen to you and ache for some sort of outlet. My guess is
that most of the dribble you spew out about me is about yourself.

If that were the case why, pray tell, do you take time out of your pathology
to respond? Defensively, even...

I have asked you several times not respond to me and to stop your

insensate
stalking.

The fact you are responding to me right here and now completely invalidates
any grounds you may have for a complaint. I bet you wish you were smart
enough to figure that out. It's all on Deja. It's all freely publicly
available info. None of it's gone, and you can't go back and cancel
it...it's even really easy to backtrace you thru nymshifts, which is
something I'd imagine you didn't exactly take into account while playing
hit-and-run and scratch-and-sniff, now did you? Besides your (lack of) style
always gives you away. You can't cover your ass for ****...you call it
"stalking" and I'll call it "investigation". How about that?

I have again notified individuals at optimum online and I will
follow through thoroughly this time to make certain actions are taken
against you. I have had enough!

What-ever. Your ISP already knows who you are, all they have to do is take a
little peek themselves. You're a paper tiger with a paper asshole. I'll file
this as evidence along with the rest of it. You're like the person that
files the restraining order after getting the smack in the head you begged
so desperately for, then marches around the defendant's house yelling
imprecations thru a megaphone, and you don't think anyone else will be able
to see this? The only person's intelligence you should be underestimating is
your own, if it's even possible. Shall we review your posting history?
Certainly your lofty claims would resemble straw in the winds of a hurricane
in the face of that.

Your accusations are unfounded

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king...

and preposterous and I will not again get
into any sort of debate with you in regards to such. Your neurosis is

beyond
my conception.

Nothing to debate, really. The evidence speaks quite clearly for itself.

'alt.feminism, alt.pagan, alt.nuke.the.usa, alt.auto.mercedes' Huha? I

have
nothing against feminist, I know nothing about pagans, I don't care about
nukes and I love the united states but I do own a Mercedes so you got that
one right.

You're not even a fair-to-middlin' liar. "Huh, oh, uh, ah, I don't know what
you're talking about..." Weak. Next time, shred the documents. You
crossposted to all these groups at once in varying combinations, it's all in
the message headers, and the source gave you away. Funny, the last time I
confronted you with the truth, which was some time ago, you didn't try to
play dumb like this, did you? Your short-term AND your long-term memory must
be simply terrible (must be the crackpot) but recorded history is another
thing entirely. One of the nice things about Deja is you can see what a
flaming asshole you were quite some time after the fact, and mark your
little Kafka-esque gestation period into something even worse.

The mention of child porn is repulsive to me, I've said this to
you before and I will say it again and to proper authorities that you are

sick man that needs attention. I have children of my own and find that
statment slanderous.

I'll post some of the evidence if you like. All you have to do is ask.
Pretty damn convincing if you ask me. Then we can see what's really what.
I'll give you a clue to one little damning interlude: "Virus Alert". Should
I go on, and apply any shred of deductive reasoning to discern your motives
for wanting to warn others in a newsgroup about a virus concealed in a bit
of father-daughter titled filth, as if anyone but you would want to open it
in the first place? Or your circumstances surrounding its discovery? Go
ahead. Start spluttering your denial, like you lie about a lot of other
things. I'll post the link, and the trace right to you. That's just one
instance. Only thing stopping me dumping your trash here is regard for this
group, and the fact it disgusts me immensely. Unlike you, I can completely
back up my assertions...and if I hear anything from any authorities, I will
be happy to share it with them as well. In fact, maybe I should anyway, just
on general principle, so they know what kind of pondscum they're dealing
with...you just ain't worth the time involved. But you can do me a favor and
make it profitable for me if you like---tell you what, why don't you sue me.
I could use a good laugh watching another fool and his money get parted as I
attach your estate for compensation for my time you wasted after you get
laughed out of court...let me ask you this, do you really want to call my
bluff? Make my day, ****ant. Better quit while you're only a little behind.
Don't even try to get all Perry Mason on me here. You have no grounds, no
recourse, and likely no one on retainer. "Your honor, he flamed me in a
newsgroup, and said bad things to me!" "OUT OF MY COURTROOM!" You couldn't
litigate your way out of a wet paper bag, and your lack of credibility
speaks for itself. You can even call your local ambulance-chaser and he'll
tell you the same thing for a nominal fee...

I don't troll the webgroups as you might think, but you obviously do.

One search on Deja News will turn up everything about you, including you
bragging about your drug habits right here in this very newsgroup. It's all
hiding in plain sight. You're a lying sack of ****, and you're not fooling
anyone but yourself. Your problem is that a liar needs a good memory. You're
not doing yourself any favors here smoking dope. Maybe you should stop one,
the other, or both. At least the lying. Send THAT one to the authorities...

I post things of interest

That's a stretch...what about when you trolled about your new overclocked
Radeon in this group and then selectively forgot details about your CPU
upgrade from month to month, or when I hooked you in with the idea that
bragging about 3dmark scores was a clear indication of Freudian-based
performance anxieties...precious stuff, that. The reason you hate me so much
is because you knew full well I was LMAO watching you make more of an idiot
of yourself with every response, just like you're doing now, but that didn't
stop you in your compulsive nature, now did it?

and read about overclocking computer CPU's and
video cards. The US Declaration of Independence post is something I have
done a few times. Its funny watching the flies gather around **** - I see
you were there.

Administering to you the ol' smack-fu as is usually necessary so you'll
eventually STFU and GTFA like the foul odor you are. Me=fly, you=****? I'll
buy that one for a dollar. I don't have time to *really* rip you apart with
your own lies and inconsistencies at the moment, I'm in the middle of work.
You're getting off easy this time. Next time it's JDAM Express: a much
shorter and far more direct character assassination, by your own hand no
less. All I have to do is hold up the mirror, your reflection says
everything about you.

A proud document on a proud day is always spat on by
Europeans and Asians, I find that interesting and so do many others.

You still think you're playing to an audience, don't you?

So go
F*ck yourself. If you don't like it, don't read it and certainly don't
comment.

Ah, back to your usual MO. Same ****, different day...and you call ME a
troll. Did this come from you in this very post? "I don't troll the
webgroups as you might think, but you obviously do." BTW, speaking of
no-likee, no-readee, shaddap-a-you-face, I thought you killfiled me so you'd
miss my spew. Isn't that what you said you did? So you lied there, too? What
a surprise. Bitchslapping you around is just too easy...you do half the job
for me...and if I'm someone you hate so much, why do you even bother with
me? Here's more for you: the opposite of love is not hate, it's
indifference. Love and hate are on the same plane. You poor, confused
soul...

I've been busy with my life and only stop by when I have a free moment.

When the ill wind blows an idea up your skirt? Or when you see me, as you
have done?

Morphing? No I own several computers that might not all have the same user
name. Idiot!

Since when does your user name necessarily equal the email address listed in
the news account properties tab? Once again, it's all on Deja, your whole
sordid history. I only got a brief glimpse of it and that's enough to form a
lasting opinion of you. You ain't even close to being able to maintain your
silly pretense in the face of such evidence. Just keep denying, and
pretending. It is what you do best, after all, that is, when you haven't
lapsed into your potty-mouthed, schizo, multiple personality disorder like
the Sibyl you are. Maybe someday you'll even forget about it before it all
catches up to you. JOTAS. You can get the last word if you like. I'm through
wiping you off my bootheel, bit of refuse that you are, already wasted
nearly a half hour on your miserable carcass...

snip

Old September 13th 03, 06:31 PM
JAD

damn Dave you took a typing course.....
but that's a lot of typing wasted on scrotum...

I thought Deja was dead......

"Dave" wrote in message news:Z9C8b.329980$Oz4.120694@rwcrnsc54...

.net...

Old September 13th 03, 07:14 PM
ho alexandre

JAD wrote:
I thought Deja was dead......

Deja's archives have been bought by Google...
[http://groups.google.com/]

--
XandreX
/I'm that kind of people your parents warned you about/

Old September 14th 03, 05:51 PM
Ben Pope

JAD wrote:
damn Dave you took a typing course.....
but that's a lot of typing wasted on scrotum...

I thought Deja was dead......

It got taken over and replaced by google groups.

Ben