how good is Intel® GMA 950, G965 graphics?

Old March 26th 08, 11:20 PM posted to comp.sys.intel

Default how good is Intel® GMA 950, G965 graphics?

for the Intel® G965 Express Chipset and The Intel® G950 graphic, what are
the comparable to like evga model number
I guess it only supports one display when on boards like Intel® Desktop
Board DG965WH, right?

Integrated high-performance Intel® GMA 950 graphics with DirectX 9 support
The new Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950 (Intel® GMA 950) graphics core
is an intelligent and responsive graphics engine built into the chipset that
is on the motherboard. This integration provides incredible visual quality,
faster graphics performance and flexible display options without the need
for a separate graphics card.

Old March 28th 08, 09:18 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
Eric Gisin

I thought the GMA 950 was supposed to support Aero Glass?

"Tom Lake" wrote in message ...

For $23.00, you can get a board from Intel that plus into the PCIe slot and
give you
access to two DVI outputs. I have one on my DG965WH and it works great. I
have
two monitors running and didn't have to mess with updating drivers or
anything.
I don't play 3-D games and it's plenty fast for Aero Glass.

Old April 3rd 08, 06:06 AM posted to comp.sys.intel

sounds good enough for my use. thx
"Tom Lake" wrote in message

"Eric Gisin" wrote in message
I thought the GMA 950 was supposed to support Aero Glass?

Yes it does. That's why I only need a simple card to allow two monitors
and not a new video card.