Dell Inspiron One 2305 all-in-one: Any owners out there?

Old December 19th 10, 05:58 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
[email protected]

Default Dell Inspiron One 2305 all-in-one: Any owners out there?

Giving some thought to buy this all in one unit from
Dell

http://www.dell.com/us/p/inspiron-one-2305-amd/pd

Anyone out there own one and can answer a few
questions?
Old December 19th 10, 07:22 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Dave[_40_]

On Dec 19, 12:58*pm, wrote:
Giving some thought to buy this all in one unit from
Dell

http://www.dell.com/us/p/inspiron-one-2305-amd/pd

Anyone out there own one and can answer a few
questions?

This is the one I would get...seems like a great
deal. I have a much cheaper version (lenovo c300
nettop...a netbook with a screen and dvd drive).

Here is the deal from techbargains.com

http://www.techbargains.com/news_dis...fm/235924?r1=1

Oh...I know, not a Dell.
Best wishes...
Dave
Old December 19th 10, 10:21 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
[email protected]

Dave wrote:

This is the one I would get...seems like a great

have you liked the form factor of your all in one?

Can you wall mount yours and the Dell too?

Is there anyway to add an external wifi antenna to
them?
Old December 19th 10, 10:25 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
[email protected]

Dave wrote:

Here is the deal from techbargains.com

http://www.techbargains.com/news_dis...fm/235924?r1=1

Oh...I know, not a Dell.
Best wishes...
Dave

I'm not stuck on Dell only..... Id consider anything
but my price range is no more than $700 or so
Old December 20th 10, 01:25 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Dave[_40_]

On Dec 19, 5:21*pm, wrote:
Dave wrote:
This is the one I would get...seems like a great

have you liked the form factor of your all in one?

Can you wall mount yours and the Dell too?

Is there anyway to add an external wifi antenna to
them?

I like the format. Mine can't be wall mounted,
I doubt the Lenova can be either as the stand (base)
IS the computer. On mine the computer is the BACK
of the lcd.
I don't know about external wifi antenna but
the wifi in mine works just like a laptop wifi.

Dave
Old December 20th 10, 02:40 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
[email protected]

On Dec 19, 10:58*am, wrote:
Giving some thought to buy this all in one unit from
Dell

http://www.dell.com/us/p/inspiron-one-2305-amd/pd

Anyone out there own one and can answer a few
questions?

I would check on the issue of cooling for components packed so close
together. Larry
Old December 24th 10, 06:55 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
[email protected]

Dave wrote:

I like the format. Mine can't be wall mounted,
I doubt the Lenova can be either as the stand (base)
IS the computer. On mine the computer is the BACK
of the lcd.
I don't know about external wifi antenna but
the wifi in mine works just like a laptop wifi.

Thanks for advice Dave!!

I will check into them ....see what I think
Old December 25th 10, 01:13 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
[email protected]

"
wrote:

I would check on the issue of cooling for components packed so close
together. Larry

Good point Larry!

hadn't thought abt cooling issues!
Old December 25th 10, 10:07 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
crkeehn

wrote in message
Giving some thought to buy this all in one unit from
Dell

http://www.dell.com/us/p/inspiron-one-2305-amd/pd

Anyone out there own one and can answer a few
questions?

My son has the predecessor and it isn't wall mountable. He's very pleased
with it, it works well and he got the touch screen version which seems to
work well. It's a good computer for a compact workspace, especially if you
get the wireless mouse and keyboard.

Old January 31st 11, 07:59 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
[email protected]

Dave wrote:

have a much cheaper version (lenovo c300
nettop...a netbook with a screen and dvd drive).

Hey Dave,,,

How much did that C300 above cost you and where did you
buy it?

Does it seem to satisfy your needs ok?