so whats the better card?

Old January 23rd 04, 02:53 AM
mark potter

Default so whats the better card?

blaster live 1024 or blaster live value?

got one of each one for my pc one for step sons, which is the better one ?

Thanks in advance
Mark

Old January 23rd 04, 08:23 PM
Lenny

blaster live 1024 or blaster live value?

They're pretty equal, I think the 1024 might have the edge (value version
lacks the livedrive internal connector if I remember correctly), but for all
intents and purposes they're exactly the same, with the same level of sound
quality and performance.

Old January 25th 04, 03:21 AM
mark potter

ive put what windows sees as the live value in mine, it seem to be exactly
the same as the 1024 but has additional connectors on board (I.e.spdif in
and another white header type connector) the model number is ct4780, is the
1024 still the better card?