Help: Digital camcorder vs XP using firewire

Old February 22nd 04, 09:02 PM
Stacey

Vítor Costeira wrote:

What should I do to make my PC feel my camcorder, using a firewire
conection between them?
I connected them but no signal of life.

You did power up the camnera?
--

Stacey
Old February 23rd 04, 12:23 AM
Vítor Costeira

Default Help: Digital camcorder vs XP using firewire

What should I do to make my PC feel my camcorder, using a firewire conection
between them?
I connected them but no signal of life.
Can anyone help me, please?

Thanks, in advance!!!

Old February 23rd 04, 06:41 PM
Vítor Costeira

Yeh! Unfortunately I did!
Thanks, anyway, friend!
Vítor
"Stacey" escreveu na mensagem

Old February 23rd 04, 06:46 PM
Vítor Costeira

I'll try it!
Thank you, friend!
Vítor
escreveu na mensagem

Old February 23rd 04, 07:09 PM
Cari

"Vítor Costeira" wrote in message
What should I do to make my PC feel my camcorder, using a firewire
conection
between them?
I connected them but no signal of life.
Can anyone help me, please?

Thanks, in advance!!!

Ensure the camcorder is powered on and in VCR mode. Unless you network via
firewire, also ensure that the 1394 Net Adapter is disabled in the Device
Manager.

Cari
www.coribright.com

Old February 24th 04, 06:26 PM
Mart

No you don't, I'm using Ulead VideoStudio 7 with
a firewire connection to a Sony TRV-16E without
SP1 installed.

USB 2.0 and firewire Augustus General 1 January 17th 04 07:41 PM
Firewire vs. IDE Hard drives Jay General 5 December 17th 03 06:13 PM
Help with Firewire Video Capturing Matt McKnight General 6 October 23rd 03 05:10 AM
Firewire Harddisk Problems on Clevo Notebook and WIndows XP RayM General 2 September 21st 03 05:48 AM
Error code 10. exterior disk & Firewire Karl General 0 June 23rd 03 06:02 PM