eMachine computer a good bet?

Old March 4th 05, 06:53 PM

That's a dead end email address. I haven't even been to it in years.
Actually, I don't remember how to get to it or the password any more.
I'm surprised it's still there and you didn't get a bounce. I had to
supply an email address to get this newsgroup account back when and
wasn't about to use my real one so used this one since I didn't use it
any more. Its probably full of spam and that's just fine because there
should be a nice unused deep well for spam to goto.

If you need to email me something, I can make my real address available
to you.

NIK

TR wrote:
On 2 Mar 2005 17:55:38 -0800, wrote:

Just to have fun with you ---- Buy Canadian!

Ah... Neighbor to the North.

BTW, sent you an email before your last message on here and haven't
gotten a reply to it yet. Did you get it?

Regards,
TR