Looking for a small laptop harddisk

Old August 15th 06, 04:24 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Ikke

Default Looking for a small laptop harddisk

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a small laptop harddisk (30 GB or less) for my Acer. Does
anybody know of an online shop that sells cheap new/used hard disks (no
ebay)?

Thanks,

Ikke
Old August 15th 06, 05:46 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Jan Alter

"Ikke" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a small laptop harddisk (30 GB or less) for my Acer. Does
anybody know of an online shop that sells cheap new/used hard disks (no
ebay)?

Thanks,

Ikke

I found this 20 gb Hitachi at newegg for $54. Don't blame you for avoiding
ebay.

Jan Alter

or

Old August 15th 06, 05:51 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Ikke

"Jan Alter" wrote in

"Ikke" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a small laptop harddisk (30 GB or less) for my Acer.
Does anybody know of an online shop that sells cheap new/used hard
disks (no ebay)?

Thanks,

Ikke

I found this 20 gb Hitachi at newegg for $54. Don't blame you for
avoiding ebay.

Anything cheaper? I already refused a 20 gb (also Hitachi) for about the
same price... It's for a throw-away project...

Ikke
Old August 15th 06, 07:09 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Jan Alter

"Ikke" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a small laptop harddisk (30 GB or less) for my Acer.
Does anybody know of an online shop that sells cheap new/used hard
disks (no ebay)?

Thanks,

Ikke

I found this 20 gb Hitachi at newegg for $54. Don't blame you for
avoiding ebay.

Anything cheaper? I already refused a 20 gb (also Hitachi) for about the
same price... It's for a throw-away project...

Ikke

How about including that information when you post so we don't have to play
20 questions. Is there anything additional folks should know?

--
Jan Alter

or

Old August 15th 06, 09:52 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Ikke

"Ikke" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a small laptop harddisk (30 GB or less) for my
Acer. Does anybody know of an online shop that sells cheap new/used
hard disks (no ebay)?

Thanks,

Ikke

I found this 20 gb Hitachi at newegg for $54. Don't blame you for
avoiding ebay.

Anything cheaper? I already refused a 20 gb (also Hitachi) for about
the same price... It's for a throw-away project...

Ikke

How about including that information when you post so we don't have to
play 20 questions. Is there anything additional folks should know?

Nope. That's it. I thought "cheap" and "new/used" was enough - sorry.

Ikke
Old August 16th 06, 03:14 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
[email protected]

http://www.teksale.com/laptops/lapto...ive-cas030.htm

Old August 16th 06, 03:18 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
[email protected]

"Ikke" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a small laptop harddisk (30 GB or less) for my
Acer. Does anybody know of an online shop that sells cheap new/used
hard disks (no ebay)?

Thanks,

Ikke

I found this 20 gb Hitachi at newegg for $54. Don't blame you for
avoiding ebay.

Anything cheaper? I already refused a 20 gb (also Hitachi) for about
the same price... It's for a throw-away project...

Ikke

How about including that information when you post so we don't have to
play 20 questions. Is there anything additional folks should know?

Nope. That's it. I thought "cheap" and "new/used" was enough - sorry.

Ikke

What is the smallest size you'd consider? Smaller is cheaper.

Old August 16th 06, 06:35 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
apyankeefan

Here is a 20GB Seagate for $34 Refurb

I've bought from here many times, and all products have worked

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?inv...811A-R&cat=HDD

Check it out, they've got a lot of great deals

Let Me Know
Allen Stalker

NEC Plans Yonah Laptop Ablang General 0 December 22nd 05 04:39 AM
TV Tuner / Laptop Hardware Question... Ray Garcia General 1 November 22nd 05 04:32 PM
Alternative for harddisk? John Bokma Homebuilt PC's 2 September 30th 04 08:53 PM
Gaming Laptop Quaoar Homebuilt PC's 0 July 20th 04 03:06 PM
Firewire Harddisk Problems on Clevo Notebook and WIndows XP RayM Cdr 0 August 21st 03 02:24 AM