the new video drivers from video nvidia's 175.16

Old July 8th 08, 01:30 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
ERIC

Default the new video drivers from video nvidia's 175.16

the 175.16 display driver crash's my computer had to go back to 169.21 and
it work's fine any one else having problem's with 175.16.

i am useing a 7600gt pci express..

Old July 8th 08, 01:58 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Fishface

ERIC wrote:
the 175.16 display driver crash's my computer had to go back to 169.21
and it work's fine any one else having problem's with 175.16.

i am useing a 7600gt pci express..

I was having trouble with all recent drivers playing BF2 with my 7600GS so
I reverted way back to this one from 6/29/2007 that says 6.14.11.6218.
Maybe I'll try 169.21 then.