RIB board (not RIB II)

Old February 18th 05, 05:22 PM
alewis

Default RIB board (not RIB II)

Have just acquired a "new" RIB board

However, it shipped with no password on the tag. The MAC address is there,
but no pwd.

1. Anyone got a URL to documentation, or could email me pdfs?

2. Server boots, but there is no display on the [server] monitor... I can
http to the RIL board. Does the RIL board lock/disable the server
keyboard, mouse and VGA ports? Certainly all booted before I fitted it.
I'd rather not have to remove it, but...

TVIA
Brgds
Alan

Bloody things grin

Old February 18th 05, 10:16 PM
alewis

Found the answer to q2, at least insofar as the RILO II is concerned.. "yes
it does"

Use F8 to gain access with the KM plugged in the back.

Anyone got a pdf od the RILO v1 documents?

Old February 19th 05, 09:33 AM
Tony Bennett

alewis wrote:
Found the answer to q2, at least insofar as the RILO II is concerned.. "yes
it does"

Use F8 to gain access with the KM plugged in the back.

Anyone got a pdf od the RILO v1 documents?

Hi

I've got the docs somewhere and will dig them out.

At the rear of the board is a connection for vga which you must use.

You also need a Y splitter to plug the keyboard in which then goes to
the RIB and to the server keyboard socket.

I think you also need to run the SCU to get weverything recognised.

I'll be back with the docs later - can you post specific questions

Tony
Old February 22nd 05, 09:55 PM
alewis

Cheers Tony

Wouldn't happen to be the same Tony as at keytechuk would you?

Old February 23rd 05, 08:35 PM
Tony Bennett

alewis wrote:
Cheers Tony

Wouldn't happen to be the same Tony as at keytechuk would you?

No, not me!