Looking for Boys size Football Shirt (UK vendors)

Old January 17th 04, 02:37 PM
*** HAWK

Default Looking for Boys size Football Shirt (UK vendors)

Where are the cheapest places to buy personalised Football Shirts - I am
looking to buy a premiership shirt for my nephew - he wants it personalised
too.

How much would I expect this to cost?
Thanks

Old January 17th 04, 02:45 PM

"*** HAWK" wrote in message
Where are the cheapest places to buy personalised Football Shirts - I am
looking to buy a premiership shirt for my nephew - he wants it

personalised
too.

How much would I expect this to cost?
Thanks

Some "Birthdays" do foot ball gear might be worth a try.

--

Back of the net
ICQ 86396086

Old January 17th 04, 02:59 PM
Bob Eager

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 14:37:58 UTC, "*** HAWK"
wrote:

Where are the cheapest places to buy personalised Football Shirts - I am
looking to buy a premiership shirt for my nephew - he wants it personalised
too.

How much would I expect this to cost?

It would depend on whether you want the Windows 98 or the XP version.

--
Bob Eager
rde at tavi.co.uk
PC Server 325*4; PS/2s 9585, 8595, 9595*2, 8580*3,
P70...

Old January 17th 04, 03:12 PM
°Mike°

Followup-To set to 24hoursupport.helpdesk

Try Sport4Choice:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?I17B21817

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 14:37:58 -0000, in

*** HAWK scrawled:

Where are the cheapest places to buy personalised Football Shirts - I am
looking to buy a premiership shirt for my nephew - he wants it personalised
too.

How much would I expect this to cost?
Thanks

--
Basic computer maintenance
Old January 17th 04, 03:37 PM
tHatDudeUK

"*** HAWK" wrote in message
Where are the cheapest places to buy personalised Football Shirts - I am
looking to buy a premiership shirt for my nephew - he wants it

personalised
too.

AFAIK JJB charge per letter applied to the shirt. Not that you'd want one
but Leeds Utd shop offer a personalisation service too priced per letter.
There may well be cheaper and better places than these though. This post may
be better situated in one of the consumer uk groups or uk.sport.football

Old January 17th 04, 03:45 PM
seymour butts

you would be better going to a premiership club shop
where are you based?

"GŠ" wrote in message
. ..

Old January 17th 04, 07:37 PM
tHatDudeUK

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
It would depend on whether you want the Windows 98 or the XP version.

Or the old Windows v1.0 for the Leeds shirt. They're a bit cash strapped
ATM.

Old January 17th 04, 08:03 PM
*** HAWK

lol
Thanks for all the help guys :-D
"Malev" wrote in message
On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 14:37:58 -0000, "*** HAWK"
wrote:

Where are the cheapest places to buy personalised Football Shirts - I am
looking to buy a premiership shirt for my nephew - he wants it

personalised
too.

Madagascar
(you asked for the cheapest place)