Compaq 1200 series XL-505 mouse pad ribbon cable

Old July 23rd 06, 06:02 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
GO TO GO TO MO'S

Default Compaq 1200 series XL-505 mouse pad ribbon cable

Does anyone know wher I can find a mouse pad ribbon cable .
Thanks

David

Old July 23rd 06, 08:32 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Ben Myers

I'm not familiar with this model, but usually the mouse pad and its ribbon cable
are a single replacement part. Often, mouse pad & cable are integrated with
the plastic top of the case.

If you can somehow send out a photo of what you need, I might be able to match
it up. HP/Compaq notebooks use a lot of parts common among various models, and
I have the remains of a dead HP notebook here.

Your other source might be eBay. I doubt that HP parts has one in stock. The
HP stock of spare parts for Presarios is pretty slim... Ben Myers

On 23 Jul 2006 10:02:53 -0700, "GO TO GO TO MO'S" wrote:

Does anyone know wher I can find a mouse pad ribbon cable .
Thanks

David

FS printers/parts trays, printheads -- oki fujitsu dl3700 dl3800 hp genicom epson ibm dec jetdirect laserjet lexmark qms okidata microline 320 ml320 393 tally printronix tektronix qms toshiba zebra otc ibm intermec 7755 boul st laurent montreal ca cisco Printers 2 May 22nd 05 02:05 AM
Compaq FAQ HH Compaq Computers 0 October 10th 04 12:49 PM
Compaq FAQ HH Compaq Computers 0 September 23rd 04 12:21 PM
Compaq FAQ HH Compaq Computers 0 August 21st 04 11:30 AM
Compaq FAQ HH Compaq Computers 0 July 31st 04 02:23 PM