Doom3 @ 640x480 shots

Old July 31st 04, 11:10 AM
ranger

Default Doom3 @ 640x480 shots

http://photobucket.com/albums/v373/supervillainx/
Old August 1st 04, 03:37 AM
Aki Peltola

"ranger" wrote
http://photobucket.com/albums/v373/supervillainx/

Concluding by the triangle-shaped head of this fellow
http://photobucket.com/albums/v373/s...=shot00027.jpg
too much polygons aren't used for the game... :-)

But still looks quite good, shadows must be causing it.

Old August 1st 04, 04:00 AM
Inglo

On 7/31/2004 7:37 PM Aki Peltola brightened our day with:

"ranger" wrote
http://photobucket.com/albums/v373/supervillainx/

Concluding by the triangle-shaped head of this fellow
http://photobucket.com/albums/v373/s...=shot00027.jpg
too much polygons aren't used for the game... :-)

But still looks quite good, shadows must be causing it.

XBoxed

--
Steve [Inglo]