Is it possible to watch live pc screen on tv set?

Old January 24th 04, 10:09 AM
davidave

Default Is it possible to watch live pc screen on tv set?

Is it possible to watch live pc screen on tv set?
I know there is an adapter for watching tv on pc but is there something I
can do the opposite?

Old January 24th 04, 02:39 PM
Jon Danniken

"davidave" wrote:
Is it possible to watch live pc screen on tv set?
I know there is an adapter for watching tv on pc but is there something I
can do the opposite?

Sure, most video cards have had a TV-out for quite a few years now; nowadays it's almost always
an S-video out, while the older ones had composite out.

Jon

Old January 25th 04, 12:53 AM
DaveW

Yes. Get a video card that features Video Out. It's fairly common.

--
DaveW

Old January 25th 04, 07:41 PM
davidave

Thanks guys!
Though wondering if there is something for notebook as well? If so, how do
you call that? Video PC Card?

Old January 27th 04, 08:08 PM
Chris Martin

Actually, it's the same thing.. I don't know about any adapters if the
notebook doesn't come with one, but most new notebooks come with a s-video
out.

~Chris