ISA 16bit Ind. Stand. Arc. slots

Old December 22nd 04, 11:59 PM
Bob

Default ISA 16bit Ind. Stand. Arc. slots

I want to install a new motherboard as I noted in my previous posts
However, I just noticed that none of the motherboards that I have
looked at have ISA slots. I have a older 56K that was top of the line
when I bought it and it still works fine. I don't want to replace it
but it has to plug into a ISA slot.

Do they still make motherboards with ISA slots?

Thanks

Old December 23rd 04, 10:50 PM
Rich Greenberg

In article , Bob wrote:
I want to install a new motherboard as I noted in my previous posts
However, I just noticed that none of the motherboards that I have
looked at have ISA slots. I have a older 56K that was top of the line
when I bought it and it still works fine. I don't want to replace it
but it has to plug into a ISA slot.

USR Courier? Thats the one I gave away when I donated my old PC.

Do they still make motherboards with ISA slots?

I don't think so.

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone. I speak for myself & my dogs only. VM'er since CP-67
Old January 4th 05, 06:13 PM
TeleDale

Do they make them? I don't know. I did buy a Soyo a few years back, and I tried
to cantact Soyo customer service with questions regarding the memory types and
stuff like that. I never had any replies back, no responses to my emails &
faxes. The motherboard lasted for about a year, and then the onboard sound
died. After that, I replaced the motherboard with a good used one from another
computer. That was the last time I bought a motherboard (sometime around 2000,
I guess). If I had to buy one again, I'd look at the big top-of-the-line
companies like Intel. It's been years since I've been online to look at their
web pages.
Dale

TeleDale Key Service,
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/teledale
1811 Saratoga Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44109 U.S.A.

rectangular case fan above pci slots needed Leadfoot Overclocking AMD Processors 11 October 11th 04 03:14 PM
PCI slots Timothy Lee General 8 June 22nd 04 03:46 AM
Waking up second pair of IDE slots. Richard Brooks General 17 April 18th 04 09:48 PM
Abit NF7-S and 2 x 512MB PC3200 - Which DIMM slots? Having problems.... ZigZag Master Overclocking AMD Processors 15 December 31st 03 09:43 PM
Nforce Ultra II 400 Ram slots Mickey Overclocking AMD Processors 1 October 17th 03 11:17 AM