2000+ @1745 on a7n266

Old June 26th 03, 01:56 PM
Smiling Ghost :D

Default 2000+ @1745 on a7n266

Hello!

I'm searching for wich PLL I've on my ASUS A7N266 to cfg CPUCool v.7.2.4 to
try speed up my system over fsb @140.

From bios, I can't start @142... I would try to set this value when winxp
started.

Thanks for any help.

By bye,
S.G.

- - - -
AthlonXP 2000+ @1745 (Palomino) on ASUS A7N266 (bios 1003) fsb @140
1024MB PC2700 cl2.0Turbo @128bit
Creative GeForce3 Ti200 @Ti500
2x IBM DTLA-307030 in Raid0 on Q-Tec ctrl
WinXPprosp1