Replacement for MOSFET on GeForce 6200

Old November 4th 06, 01:47 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
[email protected]

Default Replacement for MOSFET on GeForce 6200

Hi,
I have an Asus EN6200TC512 graphics card with GeForce 6200 chipset.
I fried it while playing a game. No warranty for physical damage. I
found that one of the MOSFETs was burned out. There is a similiar one
near it and I was able to make out the part number of that one. From
the partial number visible in the burnt one, I am pretty sure its the
same one as the other. The component says

MW882L
5M0018

I searched google but couldnt find any info on the component. Could
someone suggest a replacement for me?

http://i12.tinypic.com/29mssas.jpg

In this pic, I have marked out the burnt one and the other MOSFET. The
burnt part is marked PQ12 on the PCB and the other one is marked as
PQ11. Please help me identify what type of MOSFET it is and what I
should use to replace it.

Thanks,
Thomas