Tincam v. 1.04 - How to delete unused profiles?

Old August 5th 07, 04:19 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
tempgal

Default Tincam v. 1.04 - How to delete unused profiles?

Hi --

I would very much like to delete several unused profiles that I made before
finding one that worked. However, the menu options before me don't match
what is in the online manual and I cannot find an option to delete anywhere
in the program, nor can I find a file with the name Profile that pertains to
Tincam anywhere on my computer.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Old August 5th 07, 04:40 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Si Ballenger

On Sun, 5 Aug 2007 11:19:36 -0400, "tempgal"
wrote:

Hi --

I would very much like to delete several unused profiles that I made before
finding one that worked. However, the menu options before me don't match
what is in the online manual and I cannot find an option to delete anywhere
in the program, nor can I find a file with the name Profile that pertains to
Tincam anywhere on my computer.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

You may need to look in your registry.
Old August 5th 07, 05:00 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
tempgal

Thanks. I did that but nothing looks like what I need.

wrote:

Hi --

I would very much like to delete several unused profiles that I made
before
finding one that worked. However, the menu options before me don't match
what is in the online manual and I cannot find an option to delete
anywhere
in the program, nor can I find a file with the name Profile that pertains
Tincam anywhere on my computer.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

You may need to look in your registry.

What happens to outdated unused inventory? Buck Rogers Intel 4 April 27th 06 05:47 AM
need software to wipe unused space on HD Tod Storage (alternative) 9 March 26th 05 08:57 PM
unused Rudy Kube Gigabyte Motherboards 1 January 13th 05 09:38 AM
Deleting unused game Profiles ? Mike Nvidia Videocards 4 November 29th 04 01:21 AM
Deleting unused game Profiles ? Mike Nvidia Videocards 0 November 23rd 04 02:49 AM