ASUS P4P800 - ASUS V9520

Old November 12th 03, 12:46 PM
William J. Burlingame

Default ASUS P4P800 - ASUS V9520

I have an ASUS V9520 (GeForce FX 5200) plugged into an ASUS P4P800
Deluxe mobo and run WinXP Pro. I installed the Home Theater SW and I
am able to receive and display a cable TV signal on the monitor.
However, I can't seem to get any other output from the card. I would
like to listen to the cards sound on a headset and have the Windows
regular audio go the mobo's integrated output. The manual has very
little technical information. I guess the audio jacks on the rear of
the card are for digital audio, and the analog is on the breakout box.
I have plugged the outputs of the breakout box into a TV and there
isn't any signal to the TV except video during the computer's bootup
procedure. Evidently when the drivers are loaded the output goes
away. I haven't seen any references posted in the newsgroups relating
to this problem.

bs has been included as part of my e-mail address to reduce the
amount of spam mail. Change the 'bs'in my address to 'bellsouth'
to send me a message.

Bill Burlingame
Old November 14th 03, 10:30 PM
William J. Burlingame

Never mind the question, it's working now.

Asus V9520 Magic Bonobo Overclocking 11 October 8th 04 07:16 PM
Is ZALMAN CNPS7000A-AlCu compatible with the ASUS P4P800 Deluxe motherboard? [email protected] Homebuilt PC's 4 April 9th 04 10:19 PM
New Asus P4P800 Deluxe - No video at all? Joe Greenman General 10 October 6th 03 06:16 PM
New Asus P4P800 Deluxe - No video at all? Joe Greenman Asus Motherboards 10 October 6th 03 06:16 PM
P4P800 - Can't run Asus Update - BIOSINFO.DLL ERROR Help! Dirk Puslich Asus Motherboards 0 July 11th 03 10:32 PM