Problem with new Abit Siluro Geforce FX5600 256.

Old August 22nd 03, 05:14 PM
Carl Greatbatch

Default Problem with new Abit Siluro Geforce FX5600 256.

Just bought the above to replace my ageing Geforce2mx. Seemed to install
OK
but it crashes whenever I try to run anything 3D. Fails last d3d diagnostic
test always, and sometimes all of them. When I put in my old card
everything works fine.

I've tried latest Nvidia drivers as well as the drivers that came with it.
I'm running XP on a 1 Gig Tbird with 256 Meg on a KT7 Abit motherboard.

Any ideas before I send it back as a bad job???

Cheers, Carl.....

Old August 22nd 03, 06:51 PM
Carl Greatbatch

"Matt" wrote in message

alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia is probably the best NG for your
question.

Cheers Matt, I've tried that as well to spread my chances of getting help.

This problem has baffled everyone... Nick G General 46 May 22nd 04 04:01 AM
MSI FX5600 Graphic card - Latest driver problem John Hellingsworth General 1 September 21st 03 01:17 PM
AMD Problem Sean General 9 September 17th 03 01:20 AM
Freezing, lock up, unresponsive problem. James General 5 September 5th 03 02:54 PM
Problem upgrading Abit BX6 rev 2 CPU Mike General 3 August 15th 03 10:18 AM