Cause of Prince's death according to Skybuck =D

Old April 23rd 16, 03:34 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Default Cause of Prince's death according to Skybuck =D

Hello,

After examining my lamp in the kitchen and reading how Prince was found,
DEAD, in his (?) elevator I can now come to the following conclusion:

But first a little bit of facts for you:

1. Two components failed in my kitchen's lamp 10 hours before Prince DIED:

1.1 The TL lamp failed.
1.2 The starter failed.

For now I will assume both failed at the same time, though I am not 100%
convinced. I did flip/flop the switch of the lamp a couple of times
on/off/on/off... it only came back on once... and then it stayed orange.
I think it only came on the day before once ? or maybe same day... it was
same day I think... hmm might have to dive into my report it... I think it
was same day... in the morning it was mysteries at the evening it was
dead... just like Prince...yes... that's what I wrote... I am sure.

Anyway, now back to Prince:

2. Prince was found dead in his elevator ?!

Now ask yourself the following question:

How can both events, in totally different places in the world, be related to
each other ?! If they are at all related with each other ?

I like crazy theories/hypotheses... so let's go to work ! =D

1. First let's examine outerly world influences:

1.1 Perhaps there was some kind of energy blast from the sun, interferring
with electronics.

First I must explain my theory about Prince's death:

His ELEVATOR CRASHED... and he FELL to his death... yes there are rumors of
OVERDOSE of DRUGS and FLUENZA... perhaps his blood presure change did him
in... and caused some kind of failure...

PERHAPS A RUSH OF DRUGS TO THE BRAIN.

But this does not fit my eletrical story ! LOL.

So... back to possiblity two:

2. Which I kinda like much mo

There was some kind of strange ELECTRICAL GRID/POWER SURGE... that went
ACROSS THE WORLD ?!?!

Somehow this electrical power surge damaged his ELEVATOR's circuitry ?!

Perhaps it took as much as 10 hours for this ELECTRICAL signal to TRAVERSE
the world... bouncing back and forth between the electrical grids...

Now ask yourself a question ?! How can a SIGNAL from EUROPE ?! Jump to the
USA ?! Assuming Prince's elevator was in USA ?!

Are the electrical grids connected over seas ?! Seems unlikely... BUT THERE
IS INTERNET CABLES ?!

Did some kind of STRANGE power surge TRAVEL ACROSS THE INTERNET ?! INTO HIS
ELEVATOR ?!

DID EVENTUALLY INTERNET ACTUALLY KILL THE PRINCE ?!?!?!?!?!?

WOW.... such a THEORY IS MINDBLOWING !?!? ESPECIALLY SINCE PRINCE WAS
AGAINST THE INTERNET ?!?!?! =D

PERHAPS HE FELT THAT SOMEDAY... IT WOULD KILL HIM ?! =D

If it turns out that there was indeed something wrong with his ELEVATOR...
THEN HOLY**** ! =D

I recommend examination of his ELEVATOR to GREAT DETAIL...

Perhaps there is even a TL lamp like or STARTER like electrical circuit that
could have been damaged in the same way ?!

Then LOGS of ELECTRICY PROVIDES and INTERNET PROVIDERS would have to be
EXAMINED... to see if such a SURGE is REAL or HOAX.

Do such LOGS EXIST ?!

ARE TRANSATLANTIC CABLES MONITORED FOR PURGE SURGES ?!?!?

Was it perhaps an ACT of RUSSIAN SUBMARINES interferring with TRANSATLANTIC
INTERNET CABLES ?!

Was the SURGE caused by a SUBMARINE unloading some of it's energy onto it by
mistake ?!

Perhaps a CREATURE from the SEA ?!

Anything is possible ?! =D

Only those that MEASURE and LOG will find out the THRUTH ! LOL.

Bye for now,
The Skybuck Theory ! =D LOL.

Old April 23rd 16, 03:40 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Perhaps it would not be necessary for the signal to travel 10 hours across
the world.

Perhaps it was almost instant...

It could be that the elevator circruitry was already damaged many hours
before Prince went inside the elevator.

Once in... and it started moving... it/he fell to his death.

It could also be a case of MURDER.

DEATH BY ELEVATOR SABOTAGE !!!!!

(Hopefully not by the beastie boys ! )

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Old April 23rd 16, 03:50 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,sci.electronics.design
bitrex

On 04/22/2016 10:34 PM, Skybuck Flying wrote:
Hello

snip

7/10 troll will read replies again.

Old April 23rd 16, 05:06 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,sci.electronics.design
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Sat, 23 Apr 2016 04:34:36 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"
Gave us:

WOW....

WOW.... You're an idiot. No theory there.

He died from an allergic reaction to opioids. That is not an
overdose.

It had nothing to do with the goddamned elevator, dumbass.
Old April 23rd 16, 06:27 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

There is some evidence for outerly world interference:

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/mission...mergency-mode/

Perhaps it hit kepler on 7 april 2016, though is it known when the problems
exactly occured ?

Perhaps it took this long for this interference to reach earth and cause
troubles ?!

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Old April 23rd 16, 08:59 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,sci.electronics.design
M Philbrook

In article , skybuck2000
@hotmail.com says...

There is some evidence for outerly world interference:

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/mission...mergency-mode/

Perhaps it hit kepler on 7 april 2016, though is it known when the problems
exactly occured ?

Perhaps it took this long for this interference to reach earth and cause
troubles ?!

Bye,
Skybuck =D

So this is how your leadership keeps those like you inline.

Jamie

Old April 23rd 16, 10:16 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,sci.electronics.design
amdx[_2_]

What kind of meds aren't you taking?

Mikek

Old April 24th 16, 12:23 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,sci.electronics.design
krw[_7_]

On Sat, 23 Apr 2016 15:59:43 -0400, M Philbrook
wrote:

In article , skybuck2000
says...

There is some evidence for outerly world interference:

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/mission...mergency-mode/

Perhaps it hit kepler on 7 april 2016, though is it known when the problems
exactly occured ?

Perhaps it took this long for this interference to reach earth and cause
troubles ?!

Bye,
Skybuck =D

So this is how your leadership keeps those like you inline.

It's not working.
Old April 24th 16, 12:24 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,sci.electronics.design
krw[_7_]

On Sat, 23 Apr 2016 16:16:02 -0500, amdx wrote:

What kind of meds aren't you taking?

None, obviously.
Old April 24th 16, 05:37 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,sci.electronics.design
Mr Pounder Esquire

Skybuck Flying wrote:

Prick.