creative speaker for laptop

Old March 4th 08, 05:12 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
pradipiit

Default creative speaker for laptop

hi every one;
i have hp pavilion dv6703 tx laptop
i want to buy 4.1 channel hometheater but i dont know weather it is
compatiable with my lapi or not please help me
thanks
Old September 25th 08, 06:01 PM
brucely01 brucely01 is offline
Junior Member

Is it creative speakers suite for all laptops. can any one tell me the features of creative speakers.
_______________________________________
brucely
promotional items
Headlights
designer perfume
Sexual Predator List
Old September 26th 08, 06:22 AM
michel.casin michel.casin is offline
Junior Member

I want some information, that all companies laptops are suitable for using creative speakers or not. Also provide some details about creative speakers.

Michel

HDTV
Compra hard disk esterni
Hypnosis Fear of Flying
cowgirl boots
Old June 22nd 10, 05:03 PM
johnjun1410 johnjun1410 is offline
Junior Member

yeah you will able to use creative speaker with your laptop.....
you can use inspire for better performance