OT - Customer Service in India

Old January 14th 10, 02:37 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Master Betty

Default OT - Customer Service in India

Somebody got a hold of my bank card information and purchased merchandise
from Dell India, Bangalore, India.

I tried getting a hold of customer service in the US and they couldn't help
at all. One rep suggested I call the 1-800-425-8045 India customer service
number. I got a sex chat line instead.

Does anyone here know how to resolve this issue in India or the US? I
emailed but if their email works as
well as their phone numbers I doubt it will do much good. I'd like to get
this issue solved ASAP.

I tried every toll free number Dell has for the US and India with no luck.
I'm not going to call the toll line in India.

BTW: This has been reported to the bank, IC3, and the local police. I would
like to talk to somebody at Dell that can do something now.

Thanks

Jim

Old January 14th 10, 02:46 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Tom Scales

Posted At: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 8:37 PM
Posted To: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Conversation: OT - Customer Service in India
Subject: OT - Customer Service in India

[...]

Why do you need Dell? Your credit card company will resolve this if you
dispute the charge. Let them do their job.

Old January 14th 10, 02:57 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Ben Myers[_2_]

Master Betty wrote:
Somebody got a hold of my bank card information and purchased
merchandise from Dell India, Bangalore, India.

I tried getting a hold of customer service in the US and they couldn't
help at all. One rep suggested I call the 1-800-425-8045 India customer
service number. I got a sex chat line instead.

Does anyone here know how to resolve this issue in India or the US? I
emailed but if their email works
as well as their phone numbers I doubt it will do much good. I'd like to
get this issue solved ASAP.

I tried every toll free number Dell has for the US and India with no
luck. I'm not going to call the toll line in India.

BTW: This has been reported to the bank, IC3, and the local police. I
would like to talk to somebody at Dell that can do something now.

Thanks

Jim

Quick! Call the bank issuing the credit card, tell them you are the
victim of identity theft and cancel the card. If the bank has any
integrity (a commodity in short supply at banks these days), they will
not honor the transaction. Then ask them to issue a new card... Ben Myers
Old January 14th 10, 03:14 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Master Betty[_2_]

"Ben Myers" wrote in message
Master Betty wrote:
[...]

Read the BTW in the OP. But thanks anyway.

Old January 14th 10, 03:22 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Master Betty[_2_]

"Tom Scales" wrote in message

[...]

It's a bank card not a credit card. The charges are already disputed and all
that is done. Read the OP.

The reason I want to call Dell is the yoyo that used my card probably
ordered a computer and Dell mfgs computers per order. In-other-words, he
ordered it today so he hasn't received the computer yet. I want to be sure
the ******* doesn't get a computer.

The rep at Dell suggested I call India but if you read the entire post you
would of known that. The bank also suggested I get a hold of Dell.

Old January 14th 10, 03:36 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Daddy[_3_]

Master Betty wrote:
"Ben Myers" wrote in message
Master Betty wrote:
[...]

Who cares about the guy who stole your credit card? Do you think it
really matters to them if they don't get a computer? Quit being a fool
and concentrate on what really matters: the integrity of your identity.

Daddy

Old January 14th 10, 03:56 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Master Betty[_2_]

Seriously,

If you don't have anything to say that is helpful.....STFU!

Also, read the ****ing post before you post.

Jim

Old January 14th 10, 04:08 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Tom Scales

Posted At: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 9:23 PM

[...]

You're a complete idiot. You came to a newsgroup with a stupid story.
We tried to help with the real problem. You turned into a flaming
asshole.

Old January 14th 10, 04:11 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Master Betty[_2_]

hey dip****....learn how to read.