Asus web site SUCKS big time!!!!!

Old May 22nd 08, 10:42 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Anon aka

Default Asus web site SUCKS big time!!!!!

I've had problems accessing the Asus website before. Today I'm just about
ready to shut down this computer for a motherboard update to P5E3 Premium. I
would have liked to register and checked a few things on their web site and
it is broken. Cannot register. Cannot go to members.

You would think that they could afford to build a web site that works.

Al

Old May 23rd 08, 12:26 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
John

On Thu, 22 May 2008 14:42:57 -0700, "Anon aka" wrote:

I've had problems accessing the Asus website before. Today I'm just about
ready to shut down this computer for a motherboard update to P5E3 Premium. I
would have liked to register and checked a few things on their web site and
it is broken. Cannot register. Cannot go to members.

You would think that they could afford to build a web site that works.

Al

Sadly, the Asus site is pretty miserable and has been so for at least
the last year or so, and maybe longer. I find this newsgroup far more
useful.

Reply-to address is real
John
Old May 25th 08, 05:25 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
ytrewq

Asus website performance
This is one of the great mysteries in Tech!
After this, I might add:
- why Tech websites don't constantly berate/ridicule Asus for this pathetic
performance
- how Asus maintains their premium pricing

Old June 8th 08, 02:29 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Robert Ford

John wrote in
:

Sadly, the Asus site is pretty miserable and has been so for at least
the last year or so, and maybe longer. I find this newsgroup far more
useful.

Asus website has always sucked. Always been pathetically slow. Quite a few
of the Asian mb sites have the same issue so it's not just Asus.