what MB is this??

Old January 25th 04, 03:27 PM
mcc

Default what MB is this??

http://www.geocities.com/phendr/mb1.jpg

I see no marking on this board. I got no clue what it is....
Anyone know???

tell me where to look on board to find this info....or a link please.

socket 370
at/atx
onboard vid sound
1 amr, 2 pci
amibios

the bridge part h/s says pc133

thanks,

-joe

Old January 25th 04, 03:33 PM
SteveH

"mcc" wrote in message
http://www.geocities.com/phendr/mb1.jpg

I see no marking on this board. I got no clue what it is....
Anyone know???

tell me where to look on board to find this info....or a link please.

socket 370
at/atx
onboard vid sound
1 amr, 2 pci
amibios

the bridge part h/s says pc133

thanks,

-joe

Not 100% sure, but I'd guess at a Matsonic or a PC Chips of some sort.

SteveH

Old January 25th 04, 04:53 PM
Michael J. Apollyon

"mcc" wrote in message
http://www.geocities.com/phendr/mb1.jpg

I see no marking on this board. I got no clue what it is....
Anyone know???

tell me where to look on board to find this info....or a link

please.
..snip..

Joe,

That's a PCChips M755 for sure. The "GFXcel" is a dead
giveaway, it's actually a SiS 630E chipset.

http://www.pcchipsusa.com/prod-m755mr.asp

Old January 25th 04, 05:02 PM
mcc

"Michael J. Apollyon" wrote in message
"mcc" wrote in message
http://www.geocities.com/phendr/mb1.jpg

I see no marking on this board. I got no clue what it is....
Anyone know???

tell me where to look on board to find this info....or a link

please.
..snip..

Joe,

That's a PCChips M755 for sure. The "GFXcel" is a dead
giveaway, it's actually a SiS 630E chipset.

http://www.pcchipsusa.com/prod-m755mr.asp

yep, thats it...thanks allot.

Old January 25th 04, 05:35 PM
mcc

"mcc" wrote in message
http://www.geocities.com/phendr/mb1.jpg

I see no marking on this board. I got no clue what it is....
Anyone know???

tell me where to look on board to find this info....or a link please.

socket 370
at/atx
onboard vid sound
1 amr, 2 pci
amibios

the bridge part h/s says pc133

thanks,

-joe

so the m755lmr dont won't take an AMD processor??

Old January 25th 04, 07:01 PM
Michael J. Apollyon

"mcc" wrote in message
..snip..
socket 370
at/atx
onboard vid sound
1 amr, 2 pci

..snip..

so the m755lmr dont won't take an AMD processor??

You are limited to socket 370 processors such as the Intel
Pentium III/Celeron and VIA CyrixIII/C3.